3800 Service Engine Soon bulb

GMcarguy

Dec 28, 2008
I was wondering if anyone could give me the run down on how to replace the bulb for the SES light? The light does not come on when I turn the ignition forward and I'm sure I will fail emissions. I figured I would start with the bulb and see if that solves the problem. I'm also pulling a code for a malfunctioning indicator lamp, which should be directly related. Any information would be appreciated. Thanks.

pull the plastic thing that cober all oround the trim its one big piece u tart by pulling it out ward from the ash tray and the work ur self out then get a phillips screw + and un srew the speedamertor wich is the gas.oil u know what i meen then just pull it out and there ull see grey plastic thing wich the bulb is in it hope u understand my instrustions :unsure:

superchargedgp

TCG Elite Member
Nov 11, 2008
Originally posted by silver98gtp@Aug 10 2004, 01:46 PM
pull the plastic thing that cober all oround the trim its one big piece u tart by pulling it out ward from the ash tray and the work ur self out then get a phillips screw + and un srew the speedamertor wich is the gas.oil u know what i meen then just pull it out and there ull see grey plastic thing wich the bulb is in it hope u understand my instrustions :unsure:
now thats funny as hell :lolsign:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• G
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list