• Hi Guest, welcome to TCG 2.0. Please refer to the FAQ in User Support before you do anything else. It will make the transition MUCH easier.

IF YOU ARE SEEING AN "OOPS" ERROR PAGE, IT IS LIKELY BECAUSE YOUR BROWSER HAS NOT UPDATED YOUR CACHE. YOU CAN EITHER CLICK FORUMS AT THE TOP LEFT OR VISIT THECHICAGOGARAGE.COM AND BOOKMARK THAT. - Love, Mook

Service Engine Soon bulb

GMcarguy

Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone could give me the run down on how to replace the bulb for the SES light? The light does not come on when I turn the ignition forward and I'm sure I will fail emissions. I figured I would start with the bulb and see if that solves the problem. I'm also pulling a code for a malfunctioning indicator lamp, which should be directly related. Any information would be appreciated. Thanks.

silver98gtp

Reaction score
pull the plastic thing that cober all oround the trim its one big piece u tart by pulling it out ward from the ash tray and the work ur self out then get a phillips screw + and un srew the speedamertor wich is the gas.oil u know what i meen then just pull it out and there ull see grey plastic thing wich the bulb is in it hope u understand my instrustions :unsure:

I

imported_Ron Vogel

MIL=malfunction indicator lamp; in other words, the SES light. Hard to believe, but it's true. You will set off the SES light, if the bulb is out for it!

I

imported_snoop

Originally posted by Ron Vogel@Aug 10 2004, 01:47 PM
MIL=malfunction indicator lamp; in other words, the SES light. Hard to believe, but it's true. You will set off the SES light, if the bulb is out for it!
thats funny as hell!!!!!! :lol: :D :lolsign:

superchargedgp

Reaction score
Originally posted by silver98gtp@Aug 10 2004, 01:46 PM
pull the plastic thing that cober all oround the trim its one big piece u tart by pulling it out ward from the ash tray and the work ur self out then get a phillips screw + and un srew the speedamertor wich is the gas.oil u know what i meen then just pull it out and there ull see grey plastic thing wich the bulb is in it hope u understand my instrustions :unsure:
now thats funny as hell :lolsign:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom