September ebay/craigslist truck finds

boostedguy05

not well known
TCG Premium
Dec 18, 2010
2000 F250

2000 F250 - $6000 (Lake Zurich)

Selling my 2000 Ford F250 with the 7.3 powerstroke. Lifted 6 inches with 37s. 2 piece fuel rims in like new condition. New glow plugs. New transmission with paperwork still under warranty. New u joints. New ball joints 6 months ago. New front hubs last year. New heavy duty rear pinion yoke. New rear end. New drive shaft. New center bearing. Near rear leaf springs. New batteries. New passenger side front caliper. New front brakes. Tons of new parts on this truck. Trust it to go anywhere just want something different. Open to trades let me know what you got to trade me. Looking for 04+ cummins,08+ silverado, 02+ yukon denali, trailblazer ss, 07+ F150. I still need to be able to pull a trailer. Just don't have room for a lifted truck. Text anytime show contact info

Transfer case went out. That's why I lowered it. Need it gone. Best offer takes it.

Need gone. Got a family and bills to pay.

00x0x_6udE4ozCEyB_600x450.jpg

Outlaw

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 24, 2009
Johnsburg
Yeahh, can't do 2x4 trucks. I went and looked at a Yukon this weekend with an 8.1 in it and it ended up being 2x4. Never explicitly asked the seller about it but they were one of those "I don't want to give you my phone number and check my email once every 21 hours" people, was hard enough scheduling a time to see it let alone ask questions. Oh well lol.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info