September 10th CMC OFFICIAL TRACK DAY AT THE PLAYGROUND OF POWER BYRON DRAGWAY!!!!

10thSVT_03

DRRRT PROSPECT
Reaction score
Just wanted to extend an invitation to Chicago SVT members to join in the fun as last year there was a great turnout of members!
Alright guys Saturday September 10th is the official CMC track day, we're on the schedule for Byron that day. That means that CMC has it's own lanes so when you roll in and pay at the gate make sure you tell them you're with CMC, they will give us a special numbering group for our cars.

In past years the Track day has been one of the most popular events of the year. This goes for the hardcore drag racers of the group all the way down to people who have never run their car at the track. You can always spectate if you don't want to run down the 1320 or your car isn't operational. Come out enjoy the day and have fun with CMC
Even if you are new to the track there are plenty of CMC'ers and CSVT'ers that will help show you the ropes so to speak. We were all new at one time or another. KIDS ARE WELCOME TOO!

Gates open at 8AM
Racing starts at 10AM
Track usually runs til dusk (as there are no lights)

We will be there when the gates open setting up the big white CMC tent and getting ready.
We will be grilling up some food and have soft drinks as well.
Trophies will be presented for different categories.

If you guys are interested in setting up a GRUDGE MATCH here is a thread running a list of people who are ready to line'em up!

http://www.chicagolandmustang.com/forums/showthread.php?t=54953

serb82

Reaction score
Might be in if I can keep either of these money pits running.

Aron

Scared pussy
Reaction score
I'm going to try and make it if anybody is interested in a grudge race, but I can't guarantee I will be there

Since 1964

Reaction score
I will be taking my Taurus out there and I need a challenge if anyone cares to run with me. G35's, Acuras etc., hell I'll even take on a bone stock Mustang 4.6 or 5.0. I'm banking on too much wheel spin with a Mustang and I think I get'em, much less at the tree.

Any takers?????

10thSVT_03

DRRRT PROSPECT
Reaction score
I will be taking my Taurus out there and I need a challenge if anyone cares to run with me. G35's, Acuras etc., hell I'll even take on a bone stock Mustang 4.6 or 5.0. I'm banking on too much wheel spin with a Mustang and I think I get'em, much less at the tree.

Any takers?????
Hell yeah there will be a few guys who will run you. What about you and GLADIATOR both bring the Taurus' and do work! Drivers race right there!

GLADIATOR

Are you not entertained?
Donating Member
Reaction score
I really want to go bad. My knee hasn't healed enough. It gives out at the oddest moments. The Pony Express is running better than ever...that's why I am so frustrated. The wife already made it clear she ain't letting me race "HER" SHO:eek:

Tim

I like girls that drink beer
Reaction score
We had 86 cars, 4 lanes and one helluva BBQ. Missed most all ChiSVTers. You guys used to come out for the track events. What happened here?

blck10th

Reaction score
We had 86 cars, 4 lanes and one helluva BBQ. Missed most all ChiSVTers. You guys used to come out for the track events. What happened here?
DRRRT would have been there but we had a major shin dig to attend

chet3310

Reaction score
^^^ Probably lucky, you woulda gotten wacked

10thSVT_03

DRRRT PROSPECT
Reaction score
Wish the CSVT guys could of attended but you guys were at a important engagement.

See you guys on the streets..

IZZy