đź‘‹ INTRO Semi Slop from SC

ArmyBimmer

Oct 28, 2020
250 miles? Fuckkkkk all that noise! Welcome to TCG!
Also, post a pic of the daily!

Haha yeah its a bitch, but its life. The wife refuses to move away from her family, so here we are...
oh yeah and the pictures:
MVIMG_20171215_161832.jpg

This is right after getting the Apex Wheels on, Arc-8s 18x9.5
MVIMG_20180302_160943.jpg

lots of dirt usually, actually clean in this picture, the dents are all still there tho... damn wide wheels/tires...
MVIMG_20171231_113854.jpg

Jammed into the garage with the wifes old car.
MVIMG_20171222_161204.jpg

Truck and M3 together

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
Haha yeah its a bitch, but its life. The wife refuses to move away from her family, so here we are...
oh yeah and the pictures:
View attachment 71348
This is right after getting the Apex Wheels on, Arc-8s 18x9.5
View attachment 71354
lots of dirt usually, actually clean in this picture, the dents are all still there tho... damn wide wheels/tires...
View attachment 71353
Jammed into the garage with the wifes old car.
View attachment 71356
Truck and M3 together

Oh wow....... I've been considering those Arc-8's, in bronze as well, for my M235i. Those do look good.

ArmyBimmer

Oct 28, 2020
I mean... how do you get upset at driving that 250 miles a day? Impossible. Love it,.

Haha thank you, I really couldn't think of a better car to do that commute, Its one of those when I'm done with the sitting in traffic, or the sitting in construction, a few romps to 8,000 screaming RPM tends to make it all better.
Yeah, I guess it would make it more tolerable. Hopefully its a whole lotta highway driving at least.

That would be like me commuting to Bloomington/Normal daily.

Yeah it certainly helps, it is mostly highway, with a little jaunt over a very tall bridge to get to the island work is on out on the coast so some good views and lots of open highway for autobahn like blasts...
man fuck that commute :ROFLMAO:

Love that long bed square body! Keep the updates coming!

Right? really looking for something closer to home, and preferably auto-related... but those are few and far between
Thanks! I will have to create a build post in the appropriate page and then ill throw up a link here, its slow going, but has been a fun learning process so far!
Oh wow....... I've been considering those Arc-8's, in bronze as well, for my M235i. Those do look good.
Thanks, I wasnt sure how they would turn out, but I really like them. It just sucks because they are hard to keep clean with the miles, so most of the time they just look dirty brown...

ArmyBimmer

Oct 28, 2020
Started the truck build thread:

For anyone interested, thanks for the support so far its been a very welcoming group!

Thread Info