Selling stuff on Facebook.

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods
eBay comes with some shitty situations. But I think it just comes with the largest market for certain items. And in the end you get top dollar for it compared to selling on FB in my opinion. Like a 100 dollar item on FB, I list for $150 on ebay...

Similar to what you do when you're selling something to an Indian.

If I come across something that has a larger market on eBay and will bring a considerable about of money I will just use her eBay account to sell it.

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods
Can't even close my fucking account. Fuck these guys.

1676565716999.png

• Haha
Reactions: Yaj Yak

Terminator-Fux

Two Dollars... Plus Tip
Dec 27, 2009
FBMP is complete aids. It's just a glaring point of how fucking stupid people are. The automated message "is this still available" they all hit and then never respond again bothers me way too much. When I see something I legit want it's simple. I message when can I come get it. The time wasters should be thrown in an active volcano.

Chester Copperpot

Unvaxxed Untermensch
TCG Premium
May 7, 2010
Blanco el Norte
Still trying to close my account. eBay wants me to give this bitch feedback and the only option is positive!!!!

View attachment 153039
Put “doesn’t know how to read ‘no returns’ and tries to refund anyway” or some shit in the comment. Fuck em.

Bob Kazamakis

I’m the f-ing lizard king
TCG Premium
Oct 24, 2007
Denver
Real Name
JK
Messaged a dude last night about picking something up today. He responded, I showed up and he knocked $100 off because of all the morons asking if it fits their car and can he install it. He said 90% of them did not have an ls vehicle and they weren’t looking to do an ls swap, just saw “engine” and they needed one :rofl:

Bob Kazamakis

TCG Premium
Oct 24, 2007
Denver
Real Name
JK
Old thread but I'm new and not much has changed. Really hate that Facebook has made craigslist obsolete.
I like that you can see people on fb seeing your message but fuck most people on there. Just mouth breathing idiots. If you’re listing something for sale fucking respond to someone actually asking to meet up. Flip side if you’re buying something follow thru. I’ll admit I’ve accidentally hit the send button on the dumb “hi is this available?” Thing but I’ve also followed up with sorry I hit the button :rofl:

I fucking miss CL.

Terminator-Fux

Two Dollars... Plus Tip
Dec 27, 2009
Fuck most sellers too. There was a bimmer I had complete interest in trying to see this last summer. The POS actually responded and said I could see it after work the next day. Next day comes no response. Messaged a few times no response, and a couple days after. There was like 400 saves on the car but was on FB still. I reported as a scam. Fuck that guy.

Bob Kazamakis

TCG Premium
Oct 24, 2007
Denver
Real Name
JK
I was trying to buy a car off there, the guy was talking to me, we were going to meet the next day. Dude deletes the ad and then won’t respond to me the next morning. A simple “yea I sold it” or “I decided to keep it” would have been nice especially after I straight asked if the car was sold. Fuck that dude

Reactions: Terminator-Fux

daturbosix

HNIC @ GoodFellas Garage
TCG Sponsor
Mar 2, 2008
Aurora
Real Name
Jeff
I like that you can see people on fb seeing your message but fuck most people on there. Just mouth breathing idiots. If you’re listing something for sale fucking respond to someone actually asking to meet up. Flip side if you’re buying something follow thru. I’ll admit I’ve accidentally hit the send button on the dumb “hi is this available?” Thing but I’ve also followed up with sorry I hit the button :rofl:

I fucking miss CL.
Oh I will send a series of "?" Untill they respond.
Try that. It's worth the entertainment imo

Thread Info