Selling stuff on Facebook.

daturbosix

HNIC @ GoodFellas Garage
TCG Sponsor
Mar 2, 2008
Aurora
Real Name
Jeff
300 dollar set of xj axles(CV joint front d30 and a 8.25 rear) lol... Keep this in mind... Dude had me take all sorts of measurements and pictures of each... Like wtf.. THEYRE FOR AN XJ!!!

Screenshot_20230107-180007.png

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
Really starting to lose faith that 90% of the population isn’t completely retarded. Ad clearly states for wheels. Mentions nothing about the car.

View attachment 148757View attachment 148758View attachment 148759
I'd suspect the Hailey one is someone scamming, but yes thats how stupid MFers are now a days.
I absolutely despise putting shit on CL as you get the same stupid ass shit. I got some shit to sell right now and I'm going to have my Nephew put those items on FB Marketplace lol. Told him I'd give him a few bucks

LikeABauce302

TCG Elite Member
Aug 27, 2013
South suburbs
Real Name
Matt
Society is so stupid that you just have to pull the wheels off the car for pictures and make sure nothing else is in the background.

Put them on eBay. Even with having to pack and ship wheels, it's still way easier and less time consuming than dealing with countless idiots on messenger.

Jimy Bilmo

CSVT OG Member
TCG Premium
TCG Goldmember
Aug 16, 2005
Fucking people with wheels... I seem to recall years back, I had a fresh set of wheels for the old van, still NIB, so I put them up on CL or something and then get a "tire kicker" no pun intended, telling me he could get them cheaper elsewhere...

Umm, ok, go buy them then!

I sold some used tires super quick on TCG Marketplace

Jon01

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Feb 8, 2012
I get so many is the car still available quick questions. I respond yes and then it is crickets. Trying to figure it out, maybe people try to get financing after the fact and realize they can't. I am baffled.
I think FB either auto messages that or if a person bumps the wrong button it sends that.
That or MF are just dumb and should abort themselves.

FESTER665

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 13, 2008
Streamwood
Trying to sell that control pack and had a guy give me his details to figure out shipping, but then all the information changed when he tried to purchase it and his official account address was in Canada.

Not risking it.

Think Im just going to list it on eBay and pay their little fees instead of dealing with these idiots on FB.

Jimy Bilmo

CSVT OG Member
TCG Premium
TCG Goldmember
Aug 16, 2005
Trying to sell that control pack and had a guy give me his details to figure out shipping, but then all the information changed when he tried to purchase it and his official account address was in Canada.

Not risking it.

Think Im just going to list it on eBay and pay their little fees instead of dealing with these idiots on FB.
You try putting it on the other mustang aids forums?

Thread Info