Selling stuff on Facebook.

Jimy Bilmo

CSVT OG Member
TCG Premium
TCG Goldmember
Aug 16, 2005
Does it come with a DEWALT battery for Jimy Bilmo Jimbo ?
troll GIF

• Haha
Reactions: SpeedSpeak2me

LikeABauce302

TCG Elite Member
Aug 27, 2013
South suburbs
Real Name
Matt
I've been using eBay to sell extra car parts and it's so much easier than Facebook. I take the time to include part numbers and all models that the part fits in my listing and parts seem to sell within 1-2 days for what my full asking price on Facebook would have been. Paying the eBay service fees is well worth not having to talk or interact with idiots on Facebook marketplace.

Reactions: daturbosix

Five-0

TCG Elite Member
TCG Sponsor
Oct 5, 2015
I've been using eBay to sell extra car parts and it's so much easier than Facebook. I take the time to include part numbers and all models that the part fits in my listing and parts seem to sell within 1-2 days for what my full asking price on Facebook would have been. Paying the eBay service fees is well worth not having to talk or interact with idiots on Facebook marketplace.
What parts have you been selling, or are still selling ?

v6buicks

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Oct 22, 2018
Franklin, IN
Real Name
Jon
I'm selling my 2010 Volvo C30.

This college kid gets right to the point which was a good first impression and probably a big reason why I've had so much patience. In the first message he asks when I'm available to show it. We agree on a rough window of time.

Window of time comes.

"Are you still planning on coming tonight?"

?

Next day:
1654277752304.png

At least he actually said something?

"tmrw or Wedneday" comes and goes

?

Thursday:
1654277879961.png

At this point, nobody has been interested in giving me a reasonable offer. Neither has this kid, but I've been at home a lot remodeling anyway, so if he wants to fuck around he isn't hurting me. I also found a truck that I really want to buy, so I have no problem trading this car in if he can't get his shit together in time.

Lo and behold! He actually shows up....

He doesn't ask any questions. He actually knows a thing or two about Volvos because he's helped his dad fix their S40 and XC90. He drives it, likes it and gives me a reasonable offer I can work with. We haggle a bit and come to an agreement. Then he says he doesn't have any money with him. He'll have to come tomorrow.

Knowing damn well when I come home from work every day, I get this bullshit on my lunch break.
1654278281546.png

1654278348176.png

Which was a lie. I'd love to go out and enjoy this gorgeous afternoon, but I'm not doing it for him! Fucking kids. He was trying to play me last night like he's broke despite wearing all designer clothes and fancy shoes. GTFO

I like to think he's just wasting his own time at this point, and he still may be. If the car isn't gone Sunday, it gets traded in on Monday.

Reactions: SpeedSpeak2me

Thread Info