Selling stuff on Facebook.

Jon01

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Feb 8, 2012
I always love when it's my fault that they live far away. "Can you come down in price, I'm an hour away..."

Had a dude pull that shit on me with our 4runner.
I'm in Georgia, can you come down 2k since that's what I'll have in transportation.
No fuckhead.
Go find another MINTY low mileage V8 Limited and buy that one.
Oh wait, you can't because they all have a shitload of miles on them.
People can suck my fucking cock. Price is the price. Pay it or don't, I don't give one fuck. Wife likes the vehicle, we'll keep running it till it sells.

b00sted

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Oct 6, 2010
i just got contacted by a facebook recruiter for machine learning in the sales space. i assume this is due to them now allowing people to work remotely anywhere in the US.

Nice. I look forward to the recruiter spam on this platform as well.

I get blown up by recruiters on LinkedIn because they search for some basic keyword like "linux" and I pop up. "Hello, I am recruiting for a Jr. Linux Systems Administrator role!"

daturbosix

HNIC @ GoodFellas Garage
TCG Sponsor
Mar 2, 2008
Aurora
Real Name
Jeff
Oh dis gon be gooooooddd...

Screenshot_20210723-234137.png

giphy.gif

guspech750

Guspech Superdriller
TCG Premium
Jan 23, 2010
North Aurora
OMG
giphy.gif

I can not believe how these people supposedly try to buy anything. How do they make it through life? Seriously? How did their parents not murder these fuck sticks? They are so fucking stupid!! Reading these posts just reassures me that throwing my shit away is much easier and less aggravating.

Dan00Hawk

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 10, 2011
Plainfield
Can you all look at my listing and suggest changes to get this thing sold?

I'd do some better photos in an area that isn't a parking lot, and nothing else detracting from the vehicle in the photos. If that's rust on the bottom of the driver fender, I'd mention it in the ad and disclose it. Have a closeup of the odometer, and specify that it hasn't rolled over, even though that may be impossible to prove. Has the car been repainted or restored? Mention it either way. Got a trophy or award from a carshow then have a picture of that too. More details on engine, trans, etc...

Or put some 26" wheels on it and list it for $15k and it'll be gone tomorrow. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Yaj Yak and Aircal

Thread Info