Selling stuff on Facebook.

v6buicks

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Oct 22, 2018
Franklin, IN
Real Name
Jon
I've reached an important milestone in my life - I have enough money to where I'll just tell people to fuck off and pull the ad down if they ask too many retarded questions. I'd rather stick it on a shelf and forget about it than deal with some brokedick mope on FB.
The next level is being able to send those dumbasses a video of you throwing the item in the garbage before you give them your address.

daturbosix

HNIC @ GoodFellas Garage
TCG Sponsor
Mar 2, 2008
Aurora
Real Name
Jeff
It sucks throwing shit away since I haven’t found anywhere that takes auto parts as donation :rofl:

Craigslist is dead, just scam after fucking scam texts.
gas station garbage cans work great. pull up to the pump, and lift the lid, and dump in whatever you dont want to pay to dispose of yourself. .

daturbosix

HNIC @ GoodFellas Garage
TCG Sponsor
Mar 2, 2008
Aurora
Real Name
Jeff
Unreal...

Screenshot_20210707-165519.png

Screenshot_20210707-165528.png

Screenshot_20210707-165532.png

Screenshot_20210707-165535.png

v6buicks

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Oct 22, 2018
Franklin, IN
Real Name
Jon
I listed the Precision stock location intercooler from my GN for $500. These things are $1100 brand new, and mine still worked just fine. While being slammed by a 55mph raccoon is a great testament to the parts' quality and strength, it still doesn't make it look prettier. The first row of fins were pretty messed up, the powder coating looked like ass, the shroud wasn't repaired quite right, and I had to make my own steel mounting bracket because there was no saving the original aluminum piece. In other words, it's the prefect intercooler for a guy with a daily driver quality turbo Regal wanting to make decent power on a budget.

Anyway, I got a few serious buyers who were trying to convince me to ship it for them. I told them I'm willing to drive to the Chicago area if they're willing to wait or they have to come get it locally. One dumbass offered me $250 and I told him to kick sand. I'm guessing he still would have wanted me to ship it too.

After being bombarded with messages from nobody local, I get this guy from New York who says he will pay me $600 if I ship. NOW WE'RE TALKING! UPS said it was going to cost $95 to ship once it was all packed up. Then my fiancé came in clutch with her UPS business account which saved me $40. This is the first time I've ever been offered more than asking price on FB Marketplace, and I believe that everybody won in the scenario. I even used the LeBra cover that came with my car as packaging material, so he gets a nice freebie. :LOL:

Thread Info