daturbosix

HNIC @ GoodFellas Garage
TCG Sponsor
Mar 2, 2008
Aurora
Real Name
Jeff
Screenshot_20210419-201128.png

I really hope I get a response back... I don't know where I'm going to send him, though. Hmmmm

daturbosix

HNIC @ GoodFellas Garage
TCG Sponsor
Mar 2, 2008
Aurora
Real Name
Jeff
Oooo the suspense.

By the way, what a dickhead! 1/8 of asking price! ?
Mind you they've been selling broken up and needing repair on eBay for north of $400 all day long.. mostly with broken lights or no wiring harness which this one does have intact.

1quick

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jan 29, 2008
coal city
I’ve been trying to buy a damn 3 wheeler or quad for months now and getting out gunned or the stuff is shit and they are asking premium prices for it, I found a Yamaha 450 4 wheeler priced super cheap and I was stuck at work till 6 messaged 10 minutes after it was listed 1pm I’ll be there at 630 with cash, seller cool pm me at 6 for my address, it was sold by 2pm damn, looked at a 200s 3 wheeler they wanted 1200 for it and the rear end was bent to shit the thing tracked in 2 different directions

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods
I’ve been trying to buy a damn 3 wheeler or quad for months now and getting out gunned or the stuff is shit and they are asking premium prices for it, I found a Yamaha 450 4 wheeler priced super cheap and I was stuck at work till 6 messaged 10 minutes after it was listed 1pm I’ll be there at 630 with cash, seller cool pm me at 6 for my address, it was sold by 2pm damn, looked at a 200s 3 wheeler they wanted 1200 for it and the rear end was bent to shit the thing tracked in 2 different directions

Alot of people working from home and can just leave at a moments notice. Good if you are a seller and you are also available. Bad if you are a buyer and have a job you actually have to go in for.

I always price my shit to sell quickly and sell it to either the first person to come by or the first person to pay with paypal or zelle to hold. If someone messages me at 9AM and says they can come at 6PM I tell them message me when you are ready to come by for address. Most of the time buyers forget and don't message me anyway or I sell it faster. If I am selling something with alot of interest and a buyer cannot come immediately I ask them if they are comfortable paying with paypal or zelle and tell them when you come out and if you don't want it I will refund. MOST buyers are fine with that. I just can't risk a sale on someone elses word. Especially with people on Facebook being so unreliable. Selling something more expensive like a used quad is different tho.

BeerOrGasoline

Me & Dead Owls Don't Give a Hoot.
Mar 15, 2009
New Lenox, IL
Buddy of mine has his C6 Z06 with a built motor in it up for sale. Illiterate guy offered him a trade for a clap box like 2004 Cummins with a buncha shit. He wanted the vette PLUS 20k.

My buddy: "where are you even located?"
Trade offer: "country"
My buddy: "the fuck does that mean?"
Trade offer: "you ever here of the stanley steemer?"

Reactions: v6buicks

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
Some blemishes and wear and tear from age. So does that mean k-mart rash up and down both sides, broken lights, gouged wheels? Dude is making more effort to not directly answer the questions than it would take to just answer the questions.
seriously.

like... yes or no question, a timeframe, etc. like not rocket science

Thread Info