B24B6E2F-A4C7-44E4-8918-BE7C97DCAF87.png

daturbosix

HNIC @ GoodFellas Garage
TCG Sponsor
Mar 2, 2008
Aurora
Real Name
Jeff
I always get a kick out of the people that think they should get a special discount because they have to drive to meet the seller.
ALWAYS! i laugh at that. but its getting old.

this is an ad i run for our shop. lol why the fuck am i discounting a R&R with rebuild on your shitty fucking f150 because youre 2.5 hours away? like fuck off, BUDDY!

Reactions: justbob

Turtle

Addict
Mar 21, 2011
Not sure if this is the new trend. If it’s legit, I feel bad but if it’s just the new way of saying no. It’s really shitty.

4 times in the last two weeks. I’ve been trying to sell a car and we setup a fair meet up time. 10-20 mins before said time. The person says “sorry someone I know just got in a bad accident” and I can’t make it.

Leaves it at that. Doesn’t try to reschedule or anything.

I guess it could be true, but the odds of this. Unless it is code for I’m not interested anymore. I rather them say that.

Bob Kazamakis

I’m the f-ing lizard king
TCG Premium
Oct 24, 2007
Denver
Real Name
Joel
Listed my caprice on Facebook. Said DM me what you want.....it’s a 2014. Interior is 100% different between 11-13 and 14-17. Sooo many fucking people messaging or posting in my post about interior shit and they have an 11-13. Come on mother fuckers. Also DM ME SHITBAG

v6buicks

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Oct 22, 2018
Franklin, IN
Real Name
Jon
^ I honestly don’t want to even talk to people with profile pictures like that.

But that’s me. I profile the heck out of people. They are my last to respond list. Normally “what’s the lowest”, “meet me halfway” “all I got is $x”
Yeah, I'm probably going to start screening a bit. A guy with a very similar profile pic was the guy who gave me the house arrest bit. Lol

daturbosix

HNIC @ GoodFellas Garage
TCG Sponsor
Mar 2, 2008
Aurora
Real Name
Jeff
Speaking of favebook. A friend at the shop just got this ban on the book

Ain't that interesting.

Oh and you guessed it. Fb has blocked the article too. If you try to go to it from messanger or fb itself it's "unavailable"

#thingsthatmakeyougohmm

Thread Info