Selling stuff on Facebook.

IZZy

Wheel and tire tycoon
Dec 15, 2007
I just had a girl show up at my house to buy the Aztec, she pulls up I said hello here is the keys, she hands me a wad of cash and says you got the title?

I was like ohhh don’t you want to look at it first? She is like nope I’ll take it my boyfriend is a mechanic so he can fix anything that’s wrong with it, I’m like okaaaaaaay lol

So in short yes lots of dumbasses on marketplace but every now and again you get a winner that just hands you cash like that haha

b00sted

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Oct 6, 2010
I just had a girl show up at my house to buy the Aztec, she pulls up I said hello here is the keys, she hands me a wad of cash and says you got the title?

I was like ohhh don’t you want to look at it first? She is like nope I’ll take it my boyfriend is a mechanic so he can fix anything that’s wrong with it, I’m like okaaaaaaay lol

So in short yes lots of dumbasses on marketplace but every now and again you get a winner that just hands you cash like that haha

"Honey, I bought a car sight-unseen today. I need you to check it out for me."
"What is it?"
"A Pontiac Aztek"

Poor guy.

Chester Copperpot

Unvaxxed Untermensch
TCG Premium
May 7, 2010
Blanco el Norte
Call me a sucker but if I know it’s a good deal I’ll also just show up with a wad of cash. I don’t have time to fucking wheel and deal especially if it’s ultimately going to be only over a bill or two. I do however just straight up ignore people if they lowball as their first message.

An Aztec on the other hand… :rofl: I figured she should have at LEAST tried to deal since she showed up.

justbob

Just a grandpa car with a vacuum leak.
Jan 23, 2010
Behind that famous burrito joint
Real Name
Bob
Call me a sucker but if I know it’s a good deal I’ll also just show up with a wad of cash. I don’t have time to fucking wheel and deal especially if it’s ultimately going to be only over a bill or two. I do however just straight up ignore people if they lowball as their first message.

An Aztec on the other hand… :rofl: I figured she should have at LEAST tried to deal since she showed up.

Same. The price is right or it’s inflated and I pass. Unless it’s a big ticket item or like the cars I’ve negotiated for my children saving anything I can for them while teaching them skills then I just pay, load, and go.

b00sted

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Oct 6, 2010
1645628996006.png

"Sorry, my silly, fat-fingered kid navigated to a for sale ad and perfectly typed in a '100' dollar offer."

daturbosix

HNIC @ GoodFellas Garage
TCG Sponsor
Mar 2, 2008
Aurora
Real Name
Jeff
Needs rockers. Can tell looking at it. Also dash is not in bad shape doesn't seem cracked.
i wanted confirmation of that. sometimes those brown spots are road splash or mud. at least thats what i was hoping for.
but they never got back to me, and finally said they were going to keep it and no longer for sale.

Thread Info