Selling stuff on Facebook.

Dan00Hawk

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 10, 2011
Plainfield
Want to sell them? They're 30 years old and worthless now.

I'll toss ya a c-note
Thanks, but I'm still attached to them for nostalgia reasons. Lot of great memories and songs have flowed through those over the years. They're my oldest possession that still gets regular use and they do the job quite well. Can't say that about many things these days... :)

IZZy

Wheel and tire tycoon
Dec 15, 2007
:mamoru:

44651B4F-B78C-43C0-B533-E7DEAA2A4394.png

6DF745C2-FFCC-4B06-8446-8A89E365D2AE.png

A611C99C-78F7-4B0A-A7E5-D509DFD4D753.png

daturbosix

HNIC @ GoodFellas Garage
TCG Sponsor
Mar 2, 2008
Aurora
Real Name
Jeff
Fucking $20... Seriously! And he wants the bolts thrown in.

I'd have said $120 with the bolts.
I don't know where the f*** the bolts are, lol. It's been a long time since I took that out of the vehicle that I took it out of.

But in reality you cannot buy the inner or the outer fiber box at all, so a hundred bucks for the entire setup whatever is there is a deal in my mind.

justbob

Just a grandpa car with a vacuum leak.
Jan 23, 2010
Behind that famous burrito joint
Real Name
Bob

daturbosix

HNIC @ GoodFellas Garage
TCG Sponsor
Mar 2, 2008
Aurora
Real Name
Jeff
It’s not like I’m well edjamucated in grammar skills myself, but what ever happened to any skills at all? I mean reading almost ANY response honestly hurts my brain. Not kidding!
I'm sorry about that, I typically do a whole lot of talk to text and just send it because I am too lazy to even edit what it picked up. Because I have found in the end it doesn't really matter... Lol. Fuck it.

daturbosix

HNIC @ GoodFellas Garage
TCG Sponsor
Mar 2, 2008
Aurora
Real Name
Jeff
Such a dick, but I love it!
But you know. I'm really not. I'm reasonable. But be reasonable with me...

I can tell when someone is going to just waste my time, and it's typically seven times out of 10.. So unfortunately I just play the game. Like, prove to me that you're actually going to go forth with your offer or promise or whatever it may be... But I ain't holding my breath for nobody unless I know you on a personal level.

justbob

Jan 23, 2010
Real Name
Bob
I'm sorry about that, I typically do a whole lot of talk to text and just send it because I am too lazy to even edit what it picked up. Because I have found in the end it doesn't really matter... Lol. Fuck it.

LOL I didn’t even notice anything on your end! I was talking about the dreamer.

justbob

Jan 23, 2010
Real Name
Bob
I unfortunately know this guy.... View attachment 111903

Honestly that isn’t all that bad. I tend to rattle on with long sentences myself quite often. His looks like he kept going back and editing. That’s where I mess up a lot.
But I’m a 70’s kid and I didn’t grow up around todays short hand and I find it annoying. Especially when your damn phone tries to type for you properly in the first place! Yeah, I’m an old ass. But I’d take my pre internet and cell phone days of growing up anytime over todays standards..

Thread Info