Elgin
Real Name
Mike
Change my mind.

2urv.gif

Marko

TCG Elite Member
Feb 19, 2005
Has anybody ever seen the banned episode? Puerto Rican parade or something like that. I’ve seen some small clips but never the whole episode. If memory serves correct it was the last episode before the 2 part finale
I’ve seen that episode many times. Lol…

Yea, Kramer “accidentally” set the PR flag on fire in that episode

Reactions: DEEZUZ

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
TCG Premium
Nov 20, 2008
NWI
Has anybody ever seen the banned episode? Puerto Rican parade or something like that. I’ve seen some small clips but never the whole episode. If memory serves correct it was the last episode before the 2 part finale

That was banned? Omg it was in Hulu all the fucking time...

I loved it!

The Puerto Rican Day" is the 176th episode of the NBC sitcom Seinfeld. It aired on May 7, 1998, and was the 20th episode of the ninth and final season. It was the show's second-highest-rated episode of all time, with 38.8 million viewers, only behind the series finale. The episode aired one week before the two-part clip show and the two-part series finale aired. Because of controversy surrounding a scene in which Cosmo Kramer accidentally burns and then stomps on the Puerto Rican flag, NBC apologized and had it banned from airing on the network again. Also, it was not initially part of the syndicated package. In the summer of 2002, the episode started to appear with the flag-burning sequence intact.

Reactions: Marko

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
It wasn't one of my favorites. But I figured they would have axed blackface Kramer first before that one.

• Haha
Reactions: Marko

Chet Donnelly

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 19, 2004
I'm going to throw it out there too.....I actually didn't find Seinfeld funny whatsoever. Watched a few episodes, and never could keep interest and hardly was entertained.

Married With Children, Man Show, Modern Family....these are shows I've laughed my ass off too.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info