Seen ubnsmkd03's Sonic Cobra

-=SVT=-

Gold Member
Apr 20, 2006
Yea I am sure it was yours Mike. I live all the way up here next to round lake of all places i seen it.:eek: Real low and loud, chrome 03 wheels with red brake calipers, blacked out tail lights, and a fluidyne intercooler. The guy was driving all over round lake like he just got it.:burnout: Then later yesterday night he was washing it at the manual car wash down the street from my buddys shop. I am 100% sure it was your old sonicblue cobra. Very nice ride.:biggthump

superman

COME & SEE
May 9, 2006
Yea I am sure it was yours Mike. I live all the way up here next to round lake of all places i seen it.:eek: Real low and loud, chrome 03 wheels with red brake calipers, blacked out tail lights, and a fluidyne intercooler. The guy was driving all over round lake like he just got it.:burnout: Then later yesterday night he was washing it at the manual car wash down the street from my buddys shop. I am 100% sure it was your old sonicblue cobra. Very nice ride.:biggthump

no shit damn thhats crazy iam glad i didnt see i hate seeing cars i owner pisses me off but damn that thing was nice....

-=SVT=-

Gold Member
Apr 20, 2006
twice in one day :eek:

do work son, do work!
:confused:This was after work. I work six days a week from 5:30am_2:00pm. If thats what you mean?:confused:

take pics next time!!!!!!!!!!!

I will have the camera on me now. I think he is from here so i will be seeing him around. It kind of looked like he wanted to stop and talk but i was going the other way. Plus i was tight on time.

Maniak

TCG Elite Member
Apr 17, 2006
Highland Park, IL
:confused:This was after work. I work six days a week from 5:30am_2:00pm. If thats what you mean?:confused:

I will have the camera on me now. I think he is from here so i will be seeing him around. It kind of looked like he wanted to stop and talk but i was going the other way. Plus i was tight on time.

do work as in makin ur car look as good as mikes old one :biggthump

Thread Info

• -=SVT=-
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list