Seems like things died down here since 05 days??

JaguarS4R

Reaction score
Some of you might remember me from 05, I used to have a Black 10th anniv 03 KB Cobra with Side Exhaust (was literally the only one I think in the country at that time with side exhaust, didnt even like it) anyways, I remember going to gtgs and meets all the time, literally, every weekend would be somewhere and would be always packed, well I sold that 03 Cobra back in late 05 and now recently got another cobra, so I see there's pretty much nothing really going on anymore, is there? BTW, I was from the GURNEE area and still am

OP
J

JaguarS4R

Reaction score
how come? Just less members, less cars and no one really cares anymore?

VenomInside

Just Grazing
Reaction score
you were the one with the stripes? I remember being at the dyno day in addison (i believe) and the numbers were not what you thought they were going to be. Right?

OP
J

JaguarS4R

Reaction score
you were the one with the stripes? I remember being at the dyno day in addison (i believe) and the numbers were not what you thought they were going to be. Right?
yea, that was me.... wow.... I forgot about that place too, yes, because I dynoed at 570rwhp at sutton and it was a lot less at Addison, what else I noticed is that all those places we used to go to and some other performance shops are long gone and barely any exist anymore, I remember before it was grand opening after grand opening, now??????

The Blondie

1MeanGt's Chick!!!
Reaction score
Ever since we were banished from Streets of Woodfield 3+ years ago we hardly ever all get together anymore.

SONICobra

ITS STOK
Reaction score
you guys dont have it so bad back there, you still got things shaking. theres the rolling meadows show (if they still do that lol), it did lose some of its charm when it was moved from meijer but still a good meet up near schaumburg. theres also the supercar saturday which from what i understand is open to pretty much all nice cars. also the occasional dealer shows, ones coming up soon i believe in august.

we got fucking nothing out here in vegas it sucks

Aron

Reaction score
Rolling Meadows got moved to Palatine. I don't know if many people from here have been going, but nobody is posting about it. Nobody is really organizing meet ups anymore

Big Cam Z28

banned from CorvetteForum
Reaction score
lol, everyone left when mikey went to the dark side and got a camaro

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom