Sea Ray SLX 350 Outboard bowrider

Chet Donnelly

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 19, 2004
everyone, when it's cold, raining, or you don't want to get wet.
I have pissed off the back of the boat in all of these conditions.

can't always pee off the boat either. Too rough to stand and not piss all over yourself or there are people right next to you
You have to perfect the one knee move off the back of the boat. You take one knee, pull your shorts up a little bit, reach up the leg that is kneeling, give yourself a little tug, and you can wiz right out of the bottom of your shorts. You can do this in relatively rough conditions, wouldn't recommend though while going fast.

Isn't that part of the fun?

Exactly.

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363

You have to perfect the one knee move off the back of the boat. You take one knee, pull your shorts up a little bit, reach up the leg that is kneeling, give yourself a little tug, and you can wiz right out of the bottom of your shorts. You can do this in relatively rough conditions, wouldn't recommend though while going fast.

Exactly.

i may be mistaken, but you're not a chick.

jason05gt

TCG Elite Member
Jan 17, 2007
Naperville
dude, it's a 40' boat with quad outboards, it's a formula, still has a cabin with two beds a galley and shitter. It's more well suited for how most people are using boats in this size range. A day boat that you can spend a weekend on. Id rather have the outdoor space and seating in a heartbeat over a deck and slightly less cramped cabin im not going to do anything but sleep in and pile beach towels on the bed.

Go price a center console that has quads in the same length and half as many useful features.

I was referring to the Sea Ray that KJ posted. I can't afford any of these boats, so it's water under the bridge lol.

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods

Exactly.

How do you not piss all over yourself and the boat?

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
How do you not piss all over yourself and the boat?

where ryan's "boating".

row-boat-in-pond-picture-id200279198-001

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info