Sea Ray Boat Build

rowekmr

Addict
Jan 8, 2012
Chicago
Yes k
I'd love to have that badboy down here. Someone recently told me as soon as a boat like that goes from fresh water to saltwater, it immediately loses value. Is this 100% true?K
Kinda but also depends on how it is maintained while in salt water. If the salt water is flushed out after trips and say like boat stored on a lift it still will command good money I think. I thought that is why they like outboards for salt water because they can pull the drive out completely out of the water when not in use.

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
Yes k

Kinda but also depends on how it is maintained while in salt water. If the salt water is flushed out after trips and say like boat stored on a lift it still will command good money I think. I thought that is why they like outboards for salt water because they can pull the drive out completely out of the water when not in use.

just past that though, everything can go to shit soooo quickly.

ive been around closed loop cooled boats that sure the engine wasn't cooled off the o-chin, but still just every metal anything on it had just gone to complete shit. steering wheels, hinges, grab handles, cleats, etc.

• Wow
Reactions: Jimy Bilmo

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
Season 4 Success GIF by The Office

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info