Sea Doo Spark Trixx

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
I think these guys are really killing it with making an affordable ski for an entry level type buyer. Affordable, WARRANTY, and appeal to a younger buyer. You can spend twice the price and get basically a boat of a ski, without the benefits of actually being a boat.

completely agree.

and they look fun as shit. they are dirtbikes on the water.... and get pretty awesome mileage if i remember right from the other thread.

seriously two of these, and a solid 22' tritoon with like a 115 and you are set to having a fucking blast on the chain for around 50k or less.

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
hallelujah. perfect vacation home combo. now when is someone coming out with a surfable and wake throwing toon

i heard rumors that benny really was trying some crazy weird innovative stuff in that regard... :rofl:

they will throw money at literally anything lately from the sounds of it... they are just blowing up.

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
I think a boat is still a better idea than a ski. a ski is cool when you also have a boat though or somewhere to dock it. they're just not great for doing anything besides tooling around for an hour before you're getting tired

agreed. and you can't ride a ski at night (legally)

on the chain they are okay, barhopping on them when they pull the buoys is pretty sweet. but i dont think a trixx would be good for that... looks like you're getting soaked on a trixx or spark no matter what.

Chet Donnelly

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 19, 2004
I think a boat is still a better idea than a ski. a ski is cool when you also have a boat though or somewhere to dock it. they're just not great for doing anything besides tooling around for an hour before you're getting tired

Agreed. My folks have a Bennington though, so I've got the boat covered. I just want speed!!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info