Harbor Master
Donating Member
Reaction score
me too. two of these on a trailer would be awesome to dick around with

OffshoreDrilling

This is my safe space
Donating Member
Reaction score
I think these guys are really killing it with making an affordable ski for an entry level type buyer. Affordable, WARRANTY, and appeal to a younger buyer. You can spend twice the price and get basically a boat of a ski, without the benefits of actually being a boat.

Yaj Yak

Harbor Master
Donating Member
Reaction score
I think these guys are really killing it with making an affordable ski for an entry level type buyer. Affordable, WARRANTY, and appeal to a younger buyer. You can spend twice the price and get basically a boat of a ski, without the benefits of actually being a boat.
completely agree.

and they look fun as shit. they are dirtbikes on the water.... and get pretty awesome mileage if i remember right from the other thread.

seriously two of these, and a solid 22' tritoon with like a 115 and you are set to having a fucking blast on the chain for around 50k or less.

OffshoreDrilling

This is my safe space
Donating Member
Reaction score
hallelujah. perfect vacation home combo. now when is someone coming out with a surfable and wake throwing toon

Yaj Yak

Harbor Master
Donating Member
Reaction score
hallelujah. perfect vacation home combo. now when is someone coming out with a surfable and wake throwing toon
i heard rumors that benny really was trying some crazy weird innovative stuff in that regard... :rofl:

they will throw money at literally anything lately from the sounds of it... they are just blowing up.

Ryan02Stang

Reaction score
I want a Sea Doo so bad...I just don't want to spend the money. I've even gone as far as getting myself into a dealership...

OffshoreDrilling

This is my safe space
Donating Member
Reaction score
I think a boat is still a better idea than a ski. a ski is cool when you also have a boat though or somewhere to dock it. they're just not great for doing anything besides tooling around for an hour before you're getting tired

Yaj Yak

Harbor Master
Donating Member
Reaction score
I think a boat is still a better idea than a ski. a ski is cool when you also have a boat though or somewhere to dock it. they're just not great for doing anything besides tooling around for an hour before you're getting tired
agreed. and you can't ride a ski at night (legally)

on the chain they are okay, barhopping on them when they pull the buoys is pretty sweet. but i dont think a trixx would be good for that... looks like you're getting soaked on a trixx or spark no matter what.

1quick

Donating Member
Reaction score
My wife can wake sure behind my toon but just with the rope since no wake lol so not so much surfing

Yaj Yak

Harbor Master
Donating Member
Reaction score
well and prop's hurt on outboards while surfing :rofl:

so there's that.

Ryan02Stang

Reaction score
Agreed. My folks have a Bennington though, so I've got the boat covered. I just want speed!!

PANDA

Reaction score
The only I didnt like about the spark was it seriously looked like a fisher price toy. All plastic.

OffshoreDrilling

This is my safe space
Donating Member
Reaction score
you guys do realize all plastic is not created equal. This isn't a fisher price cozy coupe with a jet on it. Plastics technology is pretty damn advanced.

OffshoreDrilling

This is my safe space
Donating Member
Reaction score
and currently the spark in any flavor has zero comparable offerings from any manufacturer

Yaj Yak

Harbor Master
Donating Member
Reaction score
i want a titanium waverunner.

you know, for durability.

bikrboy128

Some say.....
Reaction score
the spark is also a brand new ski for $5k......you'd be hard pressed to find a good used ski for that

the trixx looks awesome. this is a pwc for the braaap bros doing sick tricks off wakes. not a cruise for hours type ski. also $7k brand new with warranty

Yaj Yak

Harbor Master
Donating Member
Reaction score
fuck that would be so awesome as "an extra"

OffshoreDrilling

This is my safe space
Donating Member
Reaction score
but screw that. I don't need an extra. freeloaders can buy their own toys if they want to hang

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom