• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

sct tuner people help

1quick

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jan 29, 2008
coal city
so my computers are all mac based and I guess you cant use them with the sct software, so today I go out and buy a new laptop that's hp with I don't even know what fucking windows program on it but I download the stc software from there web page and open it and try to run it and it wont even open on the new computer it opened once and then closed on its own and never opened again, I deleted it and downloaded it again and now it just wont open im getting excessively pissed I have about a grand tied up in tunes and a programmer and computer that's fucking worthless to me right now because the program wont open, how the fuck do I make this work before I start smashing stuff

Eagle

Nemo me impune lacessit
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2008
Woodsticks, IL
Yeah, using the SCT is kind of a pain in the ass as far as I'm concerned.

Make sure you download the correct version of drivers for your programmer and OS. Does it list your mac OS?

Are you running it within a Windows VM from the mac OS? Maybe I'm reading too much into this.... ?

1quick

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jan 29, 2008
coal city
I bought a new hp computer with whatever windows program comes with them now, I deleted the program and downloaded it again and now it works but I found the files they sent me they coded with a O in place of a 0 for the device code and they won't fucking work now anyway so I have to wait till Monday and get new files sent

Jokerzl

Forum Sponsor
TCG Sponsor
May 15, 2012
Ashkum
I bought a new hp computer with whatever windows program comes with them now, I deleted the program and downloaded it again and now it works but I found the files they sent me they coded with a O in place of a 0 for the device code and they won't fucking work now anyway so I have to wait till Monday and get new files sent

At least it's not serious

And you got it recognizing your handheld

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info