đź‘‹ INTRO Screw Texas. Hello Chicago

ez112

May 7, 2007
Skokie, IL
Where in Texas? I moved back from Texas last year too. While Chicago sucks, Texas wasnt great. I was in Houston.

The Rockets?!

I spent the last 5.5 years in good ole San Tone. I had a good time and made good friends there.

The first 3.5 years were in Austin. I was a bit younger and I won’t stretch any truth by saying it was the best time of my life.

I ventured to Houston a couple of times. It’s not bad, but it was just such a drive from SA.

Sprayin

Public Enemy #1
TCG Premium
Oct 8, 2008
Grand Rapids, MI
The Rockets?!

I spent the last 5.5 years in good ole San Tone. I had a good time and made good friends there.

The first 3.5 years were in Austin. I was a bit younger and I won’t stretch any truth by saying it was the best time of my life.

I ventured to Houston a couple of times. It’s not bad, but it was just such a drive from SA.

I hate Houston with every inch of my soul :rofl: The drive out to SA from Houston isnt bad at all. Like 3 hours I so i think? Austin wasn't a bad drive either.

kaput67

Jul 29, 2020
Should be a few MBs out there including this one:

Screen Shot 2020-07-31 at 3.41.48 PM.png

walbsy

Jun 25, 2020
Naperville, IL
Real Name
Kyle Walburn
Welp, I’m returning to the city now after about a decade in Texas. Had lots of fun down there with the car community scene.

Returning now with my C63 P31. Living in Rogers Park for now.

Not sure how many Benz guys we have here, but now there is one more. Hope to check out meets as frequently as I did down there.

View attachment 63705

Nice ride! Welcome

Thread Info