Super Moderator
Donating Member
Reaction score
Welcome back! :bigthumb:

Sprayin

Public Enemy #1
Donating Member
Reaction score
Where in Texas? I moved back from Texas last year too. While Chicago sucks, Texas wasnt great. I was in Houston.

OP
ez112

ez112

Reaction score
Where in Texas? I moved back from Texas last year too. While Chicago sucks, Texas wasnt great. I was in Houston.
The Rockets?!

I spent the last 5.5 years in good ole San Tone. I had a good time and made good friends there.

The first 3.5 years were in Austin. I was a bit younger and I won’t stretch any truth by saying it was the best time of my life.

I ventured to Houston a couple of times. It’s not bad, but it was just such a drive from SA.

Sprayin

Public Enemy #1
Donating Member
Reaction score
The Rockets?!

I spent the last 5.5 years in good ole San Tone. I had a good time and made good friends there.

The first 3.5 years were in Austin. I was a bit younger and I won’t stretch any truth by saying it was the best time of my life.

I ventured to Houston a couple of times. It’s not bad, but it was just such a drive from SA.
I hate Houston with every inch of my soul :rofl: The drive out to SA from Houston isnt bad at all. Like 3 hours I so i think? Austin wasn't a bad drive either.

NOMIEZVR4

Reaction score
Rogers Park is my old neighborhood. Our shop is still there on Clark in case you ever need anything. AutoTecx collision.

Crazy that you moved back to chi

walbsy

Reaction score
Welp, I’m returning to the city now after about a decade in Texas. Had lots of fun down there with the car community scene.

Returning now with my C63 P31. Living in Rogers Park for now.

Not sure how many Benz guys we have here, but now there is one more. Hope to check out meets as frequently as I did down there.

View attachment 63705
Nice ride! Welcome

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom