Screamin Yellow Cobra on Cicero to LSD

ILLINI-SVT

Member at Large
Mar 4, 2004
Yep, on Sunday night I was heading into the city from the burbs and spotted (heard first) an 03/04 on Cicero headed South approaching Midway. Actually he was headed North I thought but must have whipped around to play.

The Car: Chrome 03/04 rims, exhaust (not Bassani), and definitely a pulley.

The Go: There was no where to play on Cicero, and he actually followed me onto I-55 North. It started as pretty heavy traffic, but we found an open spot and hit it from around 40. He went into 2nd, I went to 3rd, and we stayed neck and neck until we both had to shift into 4th. Actually he jumped a bit ahead out into 2nd, but shifted slow and we ended up back neck and neck through 3rd. After that he kept going but I shut down.

I was impressed he were so neck and neck. Wondering the mods? I didn't recognize the guy at all, was of a Hispanic descent. Gave a couple good thumbs up though.

Oh. And I have the new BFGs on. They rock. I feel bad for other cars now.

ILLINI-SVT

Member at Large
Mar 4, 2004
Nice, I do love the BFGs, I just put them on and you ran into me with about 3 miles on them. Your car looked pretty sharp, your sig doesn't do it justice. Sorry I wasn't much more fun, I really don't like to play in that much traffic and I had passengers who weren't too keen on me driving aggressively.

SnakeBite2k3

Pray For The Dead To Rise
Nov 1, 2005
ILLINI-SVT said:
Nice, I do love the BFGs, I just put them on and you ran into me with about 3 miles on them. Your car looked pretty sharp, your sig doesn't do it justice. Sorry I wasn't much more fun, I really don't like to play in that much traffic and I had passengers who weren't too keen on me driving aggressively.

its all good :biggthump

Thread Info

• ILLINI-SVT
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list