School me on the GTX

DOC-Z

Chickun maka LOUSY housspaat!
Oct 13, 2008
Johnsburg, IL.
Real Name
-Larry
Ugh....why must people fucking argue about GTX shit with me?? :fu:

SLP nor GM ever gave the rockers as an option for the GTP. They got the pulley. Since GTs could get no pulley, they got the rockers.

Easy newb :rofl:

What Tommy said newbie!

What I meant to say was, you could get the dealership to order the 1.8 rockers and they COULD install them for you on the GTP. There was a guy named Rob, who was a parts manager at Gary Lang (Chevy / Olds / Pontiac / GMC / Subaru) in McHenry who had a request from a customer to add them. After some research on Rob's behalf, they found that it wouldn't void the warranty if the dealer installed them. So, technically we are BOTH correct.

:eek3:

I don't remember of the year and neither did he, but it was a silver GTX. It may be the only one sold like that, but when asked SLP about it, the person knew the answer straight away...so I doubt that was the only one. SLP didn't do it, but the dealership might-if you greased the wheel enough. Currently, he no longer works there due to budget cuts.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info