School me guys...

Xtant12

TCG Elite Member
May 31, 2007
So I have the 2.8 pulley on my car. Mods are in my signature, here my problem. I guess from the sheets from the dyno and from what they guys were telling me is my belt is slipping. I have asked people how they fixed it. I was told about changing the pulleys, but what ones? All of them? I changed out the idler but it was to big so I had to put it back. Any ideas on how I can make the belt grip??

Xtant12

TCG Elite Member
May 31, 2007
as of right now its tight but if I were to nail it, at about 4500-4700RPM you can hear it slip. It sounds like the power stearing belt locked up, thats how loud it can get. Also, there is a power loss that you can feel until you let go. I should get the wrap kit today or tomarrow, the 8 rib I think will just be extra protection. besides, Im going to need to get all the help I can to keep up with Stever crazy Buick GS!!

Xtant12

TCG Elite Member
May 31, 2007
That's whats funny the dude does not scan.

BAD PANDA!!!

You would be proud of my panda I did scan but i dont think its the same thing your thinking of. What I did was open all those boxes, MAF,Boost, ect. I want to do the log thing but am unsure how to do it.. Any tips will be helpful. Atleast im trying to use my tuner for something besides clearing codes.. Be proud panda, be proud!!!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info