SB with a new Aluminator and Trilogy installed.

RacerX

Reaction score
Definitely a fun install! It's funny how small the Marauder engine compartment seems with all the wires, hoses, engine, blower... Can't bring anything across the border unless it's in the trunk now! :D

Attachments

RacerX

Reaction score
Double Tap! ;) Thank you for the quick call back last week Zack! It's good to know you're around when we need you! Had to call Jerry Barnes Friday, was idling at 4k, blocking plate between the tb and zip was upside down. Not me! DOH! :D
Idle Vid: http://youtu.be/sc8xk4p5jGg

Bodyman

Reaction score
Zack always a huge help !!!! Glad you posted this over here Racer. Thats gonna be a awesome car....

RacerX

Reaction score
Not yet. Working out minor kinks here and there. I'm dying to install my Eaton after working on this.

Bodyman

Reaction score
Please explain the 'drilling of the flexplate' to us.
:confused:

Yes Please do! I was at a loss myself when he metioned this. I still got that wrong one Zack couldnt return it due to oil spillage on the box. This makes me hope I could resell to another.

RacerX

Reaction score
The flexplate that the customer ordered and bought in is the FRPP M-6375 H64. Perfect for the 8 bolt crank. Not perfect for the stock torque convertor. The bolt pattern is smaller on the stock tc and there are indentations in the new flexplate itself that you need to match up and drill the smaller hole pattern. It won't throw off any balancing because the holes are opposing. Pita and I would go with a new convertor, but, when the customer brings you all the parts and says "Here, make it work"...

Oh yeah, weird drill bit size to, something like a 29/64ths. Matched the stock holes perfectly.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom