Saw two BMW i8s today

RebelGTP

Coyote Bus Lines
Jul 16, 2008
Rockford
Like the title says, I saw two i8s out here in Glockford today. One was a coupe (Red) and the other was a Roadster (White). They must've been running together as they both pulled out of a medical building parking lot.

I don't know if I am really a fan of them. I mean, they look pretty exotic but I am more of a fan of some other supercars domestic and foreign. (Mostly Lamborghinis, Ferarris, Zenvo TS1 GT, Porsche 918, and Corvettes as well as a few others)

Mike K

TCG Elite Member
Apr 11, 2008
The car is much faster than 369hp would suggest. It has torque all the time, weighs just 3500lbs and has a measured 0-60 time of 3.8 seconds. It's raw horsepower numbers aren't impressive but also don't paint an accurate picture of what the car is like to drive.

I made a video just for TCG this past weekend. I'm trying to get the cameras and audio set up in my car and made a video just for you guys so I had a purpose behind my recording.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info