Saw two BMW i8s today

RebelTJ

Coyote Bus Lines
Reaction score
Like the title says, I saw two i8s out here in Glockford today. One was a coupe (Red) and the other was a Roadster (White). They must've been running together as they both pulled out of a medical building parking lot.

I don't know if I am really a fan of them. I mean, they look pretty exotic but I am more of a fan of some other supercars domestic and foreign. (Mostly Lamborghinis, Ferarris, Zenvo TS1 GT, Porsche 918, and Corvettes as well as a few others)

IDAFC21

WOW.
Super Moderator
Donating Member
Reaction score
I've only ever seen one i8 out in the wild. It followed into Albertsons to do some grocery shopping I guess :LOL:

IDAFC21

WOW.
Super Moderator
Donating Member
Reaction score
:( I don't get everything there, but I do go there quite a bit. Hell the one I go to right by my house, I opened that store back in 2002 :ROFLMAO: I still know people there, which, I find a little sad, but they're good people.

Stink Star Productions

Don’t Drive Angry!
Reaction score
I see an i8 literally every weekday. The owner of Pacific Electronics has a convertible version and parks it out front every day and I drive by and see it outside. Every little once and a while I’ll see her hop in it and drive off

boostedguy05

not well known
Donating Member
Reaction score
I see them quite often as well, but that's because the off site bmw shop is next to my work.

nytebyte

Not Politically Correct
Reaction score
They're cool looking, but at a starting price of $150K and only 369 total hp, I can think of a shitload of other cars I'd rather have for that kind of dough.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom