Saw alot of cars out today.

lightning0003

Well-known member
Joined
May 29, 2004
Messages
207
Reaction score
0
I finally got the chance to clean up the trans am and went out. It was so fucking nice out today now here comes the rain. But it was nice to see all the terminators, transams, camaros, and a couple of lightnings out today. Anyone get to take theirs out today.
 
OP
L

lightning0003

Well-known member
Joined
May 29, 2004
Messages
207
Reaction score
0
I am actually heading out to orland park then to my buddies in mokena.
 

Blood on Blood

rumble baby rumble
Joined
Apr 6, 2005
Messages
37,114
Reaction score
624
I was around 63rd and Central all day, then I 55, near Naperville, then back out on the highway.


Dave
 
0

02RedL

Guest
I was out in Orland and Tinley myself today, enjoyin the day! :D
 

SnakeBite2k3

Pray For The Dead To Rise
Joined
Nov 1, 2005
Messages
1,636
Reaction score
0
lightning0003 said:
I finally got the chance to clean up the trans am and went out. It was so fucking nice out today now here comes the rain. But it was nice to see all the terminators, transams, camaros, and a couple of lightnings out today. Anyone get to take theirs out today.
i was around cicero..hehe
 

CobraSusie

Banned
Joined
Mar 1, 2004
Messages
12,107
Reaction score
0
I had a great day, picked my little one up from my parents house,
went for a cruise with my brothers (they only took one of the 69 camaros out)
but we had lunch, cruised, snapped the pics below,
and then I helped them drywall the rest of the garage :biggthump

Guess they picked up 2 more Camaros, I think they are up to 6 or 7 now :eek:

 

Aron

Well-known member
Joined
Sep 1, 2005
Messages
13,990
Reaction score
15
I cruised Sandwich with my friend for awhile, then went to 4 Corners.

I saw two Terminators in Sandwich :eek: One was a silver convertible, and the other was the same color as Boost12's.
 

CobraSusie

Banned
Joined
Mar 1, 2004
Messages
12,107
Reaction score
0
while out yesterday,

I saw 3 lightnings
- blue
- white
- black


Cobras
- blue
- black 03/04 Vert
- black coupe

2005/2006 Gt's & Trans am and Camaros everywhere

Merrillville / Crown Point area :biggthump

Anyone from here? :confused:
 

Ear Rak

Underemployed
Joined
Nov 11, 2005
Messages
25,519
Reaction score
9
Location
Fort Worth, TX
willsmysticcobra said:
Oh ya! I was out. Whooped a new GTO too lol. In fact I think i`ll go back out :D
i saw you at woodfield. i thought i recognized your car. your car is sick man :headbang:

i was up there with a bunch of bodies (most of them own f-bodys, but nice ones)
 
B

Blown318

Guest
CobraSusie said:
I had a great day, picked my little one up from my parents house,
went for a cruise with my brothers (they only took one of the 69 camaros out)
but we had lunch, cruised, snapped the pics below,
and then I helped them drywall the rest of the garage :biggthump

Guess they picked up 2 more Camaros, I think they are up to 6 or 7 now :eek:


where is that lake at?? is that ceder lake?

NIce pics btw!!! cars are lookin good!!!!
 

willsmysticcobra

Classifieds Mod
Joined
Mar 3, 2006
Messages
19,684
Reaction score
11
Location
Lake Zurich
MGT2002 said:
i saw you at woodfield. i thought i recognized your car. your car is sick man :headbang:

i was up there with a bunch of bodies (most of them own f-bodys, but nice ones)
Thanks bro. :biggthump
 

CobraSusie

Banned
Joined
Mar 1, 2004
Messages
12,107
Reaction score
0
Blown318 said:
where is that lake at?? is that ceder lake?

NIce pics btw!!! cars are lookin good!!!!
Yes...it is Cedar Lake :biggthump
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom