• Hi Guest, welcome to TCG 2.0. Please refer to the FAQ in User Support before you do anything else. It will make the transition MUCH easier.

IF YOU ARE SEEING AN "OOPS" ERROR PAGE, IT IS LIKELY BECAUSE YOUR BROWSER HAS NOT UPDATED YOUR CACHE. YOU CAN EITHER CLICK FORUMS AT THE TOP LEFT OR VISIT THECHICAGOGARAGE.COM AND BOOKMARK THAT. - Love, Mook

Saturdays Algonquin Meet

PANDA

Reaction score
Turnout was pretty good, saw alot of people and diffrent cars that I never seen before. We chilled there late like almost 2AM it was a good time. It only took me 30 min from my house probably the same distance as corners is from my house but some people came ALONG way, Ron, GTO Ken, Chad, to name a few. The place wasnt that hard to find but some people came really late because they got lost. But the cheeseburger in paradice is really hard to spot from Randal road if your not looking for it. I can see how some people just drove right past it. Some racing also went down on the way home, that was fun. Who ever knows that SRT4 guy with the nice camara tell him to post the pics.

smug

Please go back to eating crayons
Reaction score
I wish I could have went but I have been hacking up my lungs for the past 3 days. I felt to crappy to even enjoy a good cheese burger.

PANDA

Reaction score
I wish I could have went but I have been hacking up my lungs for the past 3 days. I felt to crappy to even enjoy a good cheese burger.
Yeah man, ive been feeling like shit too. I think its because of the weather. Actually I dont think anyone ate inside cheese burger except MikeS3 and his friends. We all just kinda sat in the parking lot and BS'ed for hours. Its a ok spot except its a far drive for alot of people and there isnt much to look at, its not like corners or streets where there is other cars driving around constantly.

Xtant12

Reaction score
YEAH, VPR MIKE has a point but it is a good place to meet with friends and just hang out.. you can have whoever go there and you dont have to worrie about getting thrown out.. It was a good time hope we can ALL do it again..

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom