3800 Saturdays Algonquin Meet

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods
Turnout was pretty good, saw alot of people and diffrent cars that I never seen before. We chilled there late like almost 2AM it was a good time. It only took me 30 min from my house probably the same distance as corners is from my house but some people came ALONG way, Ron, GTO Ken, Chad, to name a few. The place wasnt that hard to find but some people came really late because they got lost. But the cheeseburger in paradice is really hard to spot from Randal road if your not looking for it. I can see how some people just drove right past it. Some racing also went down on the way home, that was fun. Who ever knows that SRT4 guy with the nice camara tell him to post the pics.

DSC07235Small.jpg

DSC07236Small.jpg

DSC07237Small.jpg

DSC07238Small.jpg

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods
I wish I could have went but I have been hacking up my lungs for the past 3 days. I felt to crappy to even enjoy a good cheese burger.

Yeah man, ive been feeling like shit too. I think its because of the weather. Actually I dont think anyone ate inside cheese burger except MikeS3 and his friends. We all just kinda sat in the parking lot and BS'ed for hours. Its a ok spot except its a far drive for alot of people and there isnt much to look at, its not like corners or streets where there is other cars driving around constantly.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• PANDA
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list