sat next to heavykevy at a stoplight!

K0R3AN

I Love Lamp!
Apr 29, 2008
Denver, CO
i went to naperville area to pick up a new wing for the car. more specifically, the amc30 in warrenville. it was about 10pm and i had just picked up the wing, and talked with the guy for a bit before departing ways.

as i was exiting, i noticed it was a right turn exit only so i decided to pull a little u-turn after passing through a stoplight, in the lifetime fitness parking lot exit. i stopped behind one car in the straight lane, while there was another car (black buick regal) in the left turn lane.

just before the light turned green, i see the reverse lights of the buick flip on, and start rolling back to get next to my car. i immediately think "oh god, what is this dude doing now?". as he gets door to door with me, i make eye contact with him. It's Kevin! in disbelief, i sit and stare back for what seems to be minutes (not really, more like 10sec). no words exchanged, until the left lane light turns green. as he coasted off past the intersection line, i hear a faint but clear "KOREEAAANNNN".

i drove home laughing, recognizing the randomness of stopping at a random stoplight next to one of my buddies from NIU.

just thought i'd share! :)

Thread Info