sat next to heavykevy at a stoplight!

K0R3AN

I Love Lamp!
Reaction score
i went to naperville area to pick up a new wing for the car. more specifically, the amc30 in warrenville. it was about 10pm and i had just picked up the wing, and talked with the guy for a bit before departing ways.

as i was exiting, i noticed it was a right turn exit only so i decided to pull a little u-turn after passing through a stoplight, in the lifetime fitness parking lot exit. i stopped behind one car in the straight lane, while there was another car (black buick regal) in the left turn lane.

just before the light turned green, i see the reverse lights of the buick flip on, and start rolling back to get next to my car. i immediately think "oh god, what is this dude doing now?". as he gets door to door with me, i make eye contact with him. It's Kevin! in disbelief, i sit and stare back for what seems to be minutes (not really, more like 10sec). no words exchanged, until the left lane light turns green. as he coasted off past the intersection line, i hear a faint but clear "KOREEAAANNNN".

i drove home laughing, recognizing the randomness of stopping at a random stoplight next to one of my buddies from NIU.

just thought i'd share! :)

OP
K0R3AN

K0R3AN

I Love Lamp!
Reaction score
lol thought youd like my story. member sightings are just soooo boring... so why not spice the stories up? lol

OP
K0R3AN

K0R3AN

I Love Lamp!
Reaction score
thats double d's car? lol i was wondering whos car he was driving.

OP
K0R3AN

K0R3AN

I Love Lamp!
Reaction score
lol nice! whats he doin with your car? doesnt he have a nice new shiny ride? ;)

Euro

GM or Nothing
Reaction score
Almost did a double take on the way home tonight, could've sworn I saw HK's car...silver Regal, same(looking) wheels, couldn't tell if it had flames or not though.. Then I remembered his was under the knife :s00ls:

Handsome Jesus

A V6? What a ripoff...
Donating Member
Reaction score
DD Racing is people that race the cars that they drive every day. Plus I kinda started it with heavykevy and DD is my name and yadda yadda. been funding pieces and parts of HK's car.

PANDA

Reaction score
K0R3AN lets have a NIU meet soon, plz k thx. HEAVYKEVY is not ******d for such events.

OP
K0R3AN

K0R3AN

I Love Lamp!
Reaction score
lol, i'll see what i can do. maybe a meet in the parking garage on campus, to a cruise, and back to location "X" for a party?! lol, my place is a shithole so id rather not have a large scale party here. besides, i have 14 roomates who wouldnt be down for it.

DanJoy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
14 room mates? wtf? You're in a frat aren't you. I haven't been to Kevin's since Halloween and the time he had the entertainment before that.

DanJoy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I wasn't sure, he likes muscle shirts an awful lot.

DanJoy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
No, every single time i have seen Korean he has some tight ass shirt on

OP
K0R3AN

K0R3AN

I Love Lamp!
Reaction score
lol, dammit! i used to be 30lbs lighter about a year ago! lol. i used to be 175, believe it or not, and last time you saw me, i was 210. and NOW, i'm almost 220. haha. FUCK!!!

also no frat... not a fan. but i am a fan of my tight shirts! :D

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom