Sandals Bahamas Resort Questions

lastls1

Reaction score
Just posting to see if anyone has been to and stayed at the Sandals resort on Nassau in the Bahamas. Wife and I were looking to go in the end of March. We did our honeymoon at the Sandals in Jamaica and loved it, but have never been to another of their resorts since, and it appears some of their places can be hit or miss.

So anyone ever been? Pros cons?

blakbearddelite

I'm not one of your 'shit-hole' buddies!
Donating Member
Reaction score
I haven't been to their Bahamas location, but we went to St. Lucia. It was awesome! The one thing I'll say about the Bahamas in March, the water was freezing. We went on a Disney cruise last spring to the Bahamas/Nassau. The water wasn't even tolerable. We were really disappointed.

The water and scenery was gorgeous, but it wasn't hot enough to make me want to go swimming around in 60 degree water.

OP
lastls1

lastls1

Reaction score
Yea I figured the water would be a little colder but that’s not that big of a deal. We would be in the pool most of the time and we also have wet suits if we wanted to snorkel

Nccstud

Donating Member
Reaction score
We honeymooned there 9 years ago....so it could be different now. But it was great. The private island they have is a nice change up too. I don't think you can go wrong with a Sandals anywhere really.

OP
lastls1

lastls1

Reaction score
Yea saw the private island thing. Every review said that was one of the most amazing parts.

Nccstud

Donating Member
Reaction score
Yea saw the private island thing. Every review said that was one of the most amazing parts.
Yeah, for sure. Going back to the Bahamas next year. The RIU on Paradise Island though. Going with 20 people or so hopefully

OP
lastls1

lastls1

Reaction score
Lol we just booked the Bahamas sandals. Thursday through Monday for a club level room was only 2800 during a prime time week. Felt like a great deal for sure

Nccstud

Donating Member
Reaction score
Lol we just booked the Bahamas sandals. Thursday through Monday for a club level room was only 2800 during a prime time week. Felt like a great deal for sure
For a Sandals, I would fully agree. I really don't think you can go wrong at a Sandals

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom