3800 sad day.

LPSPEED2

TCG Elite Member
Nov 10, 2008
Addison
My puppy died this morning. It was a shop dog, mean as they come, and only 5 months old 50lb. This morning he got hit by a car, and died. I wanna kill the guys responsible. I got in my car and chased the guy down while my dad took the dog to the animal hospital right by us. We stopped at the light, i got out of my car, walked up to this guys window, he rolled it down, and said "what do you want" all cocky, so i bashed his fucking nose in and left him there with a broken nose. What a fucking dick head. I wish i had a beater car, id fucking drive right into his driver door and hit him.

RynosGP

Nov 10, 2008
I had my dog hit by a car too. This dog meant a lot to me because I inherited it from a really close friend who died in a house fire. His sister knew that I would take care of the dog so she gave it to me. It just sucks when people have to be dicks like that.

Sorry to hear about your dog. They are like family.

Ryan

LPSPEED2

TCG Elite Member
Nov 10, 2008
Addison
Luna.jpg

thanks everyone, i would have followed him home if we didnt catch a light.

Sometimes I don't understand people.... Why would they not stop!? There should be laws against that shit... If they hit a kid, it is a crime... but an animal is "no big deal" ... I would go crazy if it happened to either of my pups... They are like part of the family.. :angry:

BTW, that puppy is awesome! Looks like a fox kinda! What breed is that??

syP

Not Banned
May 24, 2007
Downers Grove, Illinois
you should have left him to think about what he did if he didnt know.. you should have told him he hit your dog. So at least he knows why he got hit.. He would have felt much worse.. And thats what we want from those types of A-holes. I feel very sorry for you. Although i must say i never had a dog that was hit by a car.. I never had a dog. But i do know what it feels like to lose a pet. at such a young age too!?! You shoulda gotten his license plate too. Once again, very sorry man :(
:(

gtphale

TCG Elite Member
Nov 9, 2008
Aurora
Sorry to hear about your dog. I would be very upset about losing my Harley.

But you need to take responsiblity for this also. You say the dog was mean so why is it out and not fenced in or leashed? This isn't totally his fault,and he can really go after you big time now.

Like I said sorry to hear about that and it was a very cute dog.

LPSPEED2

TCG Elite Member
Nov 10, 2008
Addison
Originally posted by gtphale@Nov 21 2003, 02:38 AM
But you need to take responsiblity for this also. You say the dog was mean so why is it out and not fenced in or leashed? This isn't totally his fault,and he can really go after you big time now.
The dog was a shop dog, so he stayed in the shop tied up. But at night we would untie him (whats the point of a guard dog on a leash???). When we got there every morning we would tie him up and start our day. Well yesterday, someone forgot to tie him up, and opened the door real quick and Saki ran outside, and right in the street (Northwest Hywy). Then the guy hit him, slowed down, looked back, and kept on driving. I wasnt pissed cause he hit him, it was an accident, but i was pissed that he didnt stop at all.

GTPHales-Wife

TCG Elite Member
Nov 9, 2008
Plano, IL
Originally posted by gtphale@Nov 21 2003, 08:38 AM
Sorry to hear about your dog. I would be very upset about losing my Harley.

Like I said sorry to hear about that and it was a very cute dog.
It doesn't matter Steve.....The guy hit the dog...Had it coming anyways........

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info