S2000s be runnin wild.

B serious

Regular
Jan 18, 2009
ILLNOISE
My friend just joined the most bestest club in the world. The S2000 club. So I snapped off some pics while we got bonfire supplies at Jewel.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

The autocross pics were taken by my friend Josh. He's a pretty talented dude. Check out his website. There's other pics of lots of cars from the autocross there also. Here's a direct link http://joshuaskorich.com/?p=124.

autocrossBlackandwhite.jpg

autocrossbox.jpg

Autocrossside.jpg

Daveautocross.jpg

Daveautocross3.jpg

Daveautocross2.jpg

B serious

Regular
Jan 18, 2009
ILLNOISE
Sarosh, im gonna get a Honda as DD.. and when/if anything goes wrong with that shit.. expect a call... because you've owned like 10 of them.
Somewhere in the 11-13 range, actually lol. Yeah, IF anything goes wrong, holla holla holla.

Nice to meet you last night. B Serious
You too. This sounds sexual? :pedobear:

I don't sleep, i figure i'll sleep when i die, right now i either, get up, or... go back to sleep. Ya gotta have a dick
1.) If the dick says no, you gotta go.
2.) If its red, its time for bed.
3.) Don't be shy, use your big guy.
4.) I'm too tough to die. Or rhyme 4 different things.

Thanks.

B serious

Regular
Jan 18, 2009
ILLNOISE
Me? Not any time soon, no. No funds. I wouldn't want 500WHP out of it anyway. There have been 700whp+ stock block S2000s. But I don't think anything above the like 350whp range would be reliable for road course or autocross events unless I built the block.

The car's plenty fast around a track without any power lol. I couldn't imagine it with power.

10sec

I haz dat teddy bear smile.
TCG Premium
Jul 26, 2008
You remember the time you came to school drunk and hit your head really hard on that door?

I do remember this, however, i believe that was Mike that opened the door violently enough for said incident to happen. Although, my reaction time was a little hindered due to me being drunk, I can't argue with that. FWIW I got drunk during lunch, Sean had a water bottle full of Jack :hsugh: What I want to know is, when the nurse was looking at my golf ball sized knot on my forehead, how she didn't smell the alcohol is still beyond me? Getting home from school that day was a chore.

Thread Info