đź”– Deals Ryobi 3 piece brushless kit $159 + 2 free tools

JeffsLightning

TCG Elite Member
Mar 3, 2004
House of Power
Depots website shows 259... missed connections ?
Not for me..
4582eba44fbfd2dadeb05c9823da5f38.jpg

Bob Kazamakis

I’m the f-ing lizard king
TCG Premium
Oct 24, 2007
Denver
Real Name
JK
Jeez this is worth it just for the batteries. I wonder if you can get a bare tool worth $149.99 and just pay the difference. I’ve been wanting a crown stapler and might as well use this deal just to get the extra batteries
Do you have brushless stuff? Worth it for that alone. The new HP batteries are a bonus too

Bob Kazamakis

TCG Premium
Oct 24, 2007
Denver
Real Name
JK
Ryobi isn’t bad if your not beating the shit out of them everyday. I have 2 of them in my whse and going on 2yrs with no issues. I’m going to jump on this deal as well for my whse.
I redid half of my house with a ryobi kit. Seems fine to me. Sure you can spend waaaay more money but for a cordless system it’s hard to beat.

Stink Star

Don’t Drive Angry!
TCG Premium
Jan 20, 2008
Big wood cock
Had to go to 3 stores but I got it. Got the 2 pack 4 amp hour batteries and supercharger 6 bay charger because they wouldn’t let me get the nailer and just pay the difference. It’s actually a good thing though. Before I had the batteries all scattered around but now there’s a place for them

Bob Kazamakis

TCG Premium
Oct 24, 2007
Denver
Real Name
JK
Had to go to 3 stores but I got it. Got the 2 pack 4 amp hour batteries and supercharger 6 bay charger because they wouldn’t let me get the nailer and just pay the difference. It’s actually a good thing though. Before I had the batteries all scattered around but now there’s a place for them
Just don’t leave them in the charger while plugged in longer than charging. Apparently not good according to ryobi [MENTION=85]EmersonHart13[/MENTION]

crooks

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Sep 30, 2012
Elgin IL

Cant you just wait a little bit and return one for store credit towards the nailer?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info