Ryobi 3 piece brushless kit $159 + 2 free tools

Stink Star Productions

Don’t Drive Angry!
Reaction score
Jeez this is worth it just for the batteries. I wonder if you can get a bare tool worth $149.99 and just pay the difference. I’ve been wanting a crown stapler and might as well use this deal just to get the extra batteries

Bruce Jibboo

Reaction score
As little as I need tools right now, I still seem to need this deal :run:

ilikemtb999

I eat dirt
Donating Member
Reaction score
Pretty sure today is the last day of 2 free tools also. Just go to self checkout and ring up the combo first. It’ll discount everything and end result will be $159.

ilikemtb999

I eat dirt
Donating Member
Reaction score
Jeez this is worth it just for the batteries. I wonder if you can get a bare tool worth $149.99 and just pay the difference. I’ve been wanting a crown stapler and might as well use this deal just to get the extra batteries
Do you have brushless stuff? Worth it for that alone. The new HP batteries are a bonus too

Great White Drake

You used to call me on my cell phone
Reaction score
My ryobi drill lasted a year unfortunately. But I misuse my tools sometimes lol.

daturbosix

Forum Sponsor
TCG Sponsor
Reaction score
i think i need to go get this.

but i cant stray too far from rigid with their lifetime warranty... hmmmm

Shawn1112

Donating Member
Reaction score
Ryobi isn’t bad if your not beating the shit out of them everyday. I have 2 of them in my whse and going on 2yrs with no issues. I’m going to jump on this deal as well for my whse.

Bruce Jibboo

Reaction score
Ya I'm calling it my lighter duty set vs my Dewalt 20v gear but handling the tools it doesn't seem that much lighter duty... :run:

Bruce Jibboo

Reaction score
check inventory... went to Elgin store first.. wasn't in stock.. south elgin had none but carpentersville had "limited availability" so drove there and spotted it up on the shelves above the tools... :noes:

ilikemtb999

I eat dirt
Donating Member
Reaction score
Ryobi isn’t bad if your not beating the shit out of them everyday. I have 2 of them in my whse and going on 2yrs with no issues. I’m going to jump on this deal as well for my whse.
I redid half of my house with a ryobi kit. Seems fine to me. Sure you can spend waaaay more money but for a cordless system it’s hard to beat.

guspech750

Guspech Superdriller
Donating Member
Reaction score
Wow. That is a sweet deal. Too bad I don’t need any power tools as all my stuff still works great. Plus I went back to using corded saws. They are just too damn dependable and I don’t have to think ahead and charge a battery for a saw. Just plug n cut.

Stink Star Productions

Don’t Drive Angry!
Reaction score
Had to go to 3 stores but I got it. Got the 2 pack 4 amp hour batteries and supercharger 6 bay charger because they wouldn’t let me get the nailer and just pay the difference. It’s actually a good thing though. Before I had the batteries all scattered around but now there’s a place for them

ilikemtb999

I eat dirt
Donating Member
Reaction score
Had to go to 3 stores but I got it. Got the 2 pack 4 amp hour batteries and supercharger 6 bay charger because they wouldn’t let me get the nailer and just pay the difference. It’s actually a good thing though. Before I had the batteries all scattered around but now there’s a place for them
Just don’t leave them in the charger while plugged in longer than charging. Apparently not good according to ryobi [MENTION=85]EmersonHart13[/MENTION]

crooks

Donating Member
Reaction score
Cant you just wait a little bit and return one for store credit towards the nailer?

EmersonHart13

Member Selfie
Donating Member
Reaction score
Just don’t leave them in the charger while plugged in longer than charging. Apparently not good according to ryobi [MENTION=85]EmersonHart13[/MENTION]
Yup, a friend of mine called Ryobi Tech after he killed a battery real quick. Guy sent him a new one and said that was best practice.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom