• Hi Guest, welcome to TCG 2.0. Please refer to the FAQ in User Support before you do anything else. It will make the transition MUCH easier.

IF YOU ARE SEEING AN "OOPS" ERROR PAGE, IT IS LIKELY BECAUSE YOUR BROWSER HAS NOT UPDATED YOUR CACHE. YOU CAN EITHER CLICK FORUMS AT THE TOP LEFT OR VISIT THECHICAGOGARAGE.COM AND BOOKMARK THAT. - Love, Mook

run in with a goat

GTPPWR

Reaction score
I had my friend in the car with me to verify this one. I was going down to meet with Jet. I was going 75...and I see a black GTO. When I get next to him I notice. It is this old guy.....40-50 taking a sip of his pop. He never looks over at me. I just stay side by side with him. I floor it, and slow back down. Well on the 3rd time I did that he cought me off gaurd. He downs it and we are off. by the time I floored it he was a half a car ahead. by the time we hit 95, he is a car ahead. His car sounded goooood.

F

fastcash

weren't you the guy who was eating goat for breakfast on the way back from ohio, and supposedly you did stuff to make your car faster since then...so you were what prolly like 12 cars ahead of him....j/k well race in the summer.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom