RSD's Aug 12th.

Slolane

Who's The Masta!?!
Reaction score
gates open 5pm-1130pm....

anyone gonna come out and play??

gonna be leaving schaumburg area prolly around 330-4 if anyone wants to caravan with us.

locked in Races:
DarkSS vs SirMarco
Slolane Vs SnailBlazerSS
Slolane Vs Spraying Orange Hatch
Tucker vs Spraying Orange Hatch
fasteddie123 Vs Tucker
fasteddie123 Vs Spraying Orange Hatch
fasteddie123 Vs RedrocketSS

Last edited:

SirMarco

of Pingree Grove
Reaction score
GUY @ GATE: Can I help you?
PRATT: I'm here to fuck shit up!
GUY @ GATE: That will be $20

JDHedman

" The Remote Start Guy "
Reaction score
:ws:

might make this.. dont know that I will be runnin. need a tire

Pressure Ratio

Donating Member
Reaction score
:ca:
You don't want nun of this 50cal. lock cock ready to rock!

spot me 12....

Just Say'n :smile:
You say I don't want any of r car and then ask for spots. :bowrofl:

Come on. I saw videos of you whacking boosted foxbodies. You should spot me! lol

Slolane

Who's The Masta!?!
Reaction score
boosted fox bodies?? i do not recall this lol..

fine i'll give you 3 and i get the hit from behind :bigthumb:

catch is..you have to be out of the car and when i go you have to jump in the car start it and buckle your 6 point harness than go :naughty:

Pressure Ratio

Donating Member
Reaction score
boosted fox bodies?? i do not recall this lol..

fine i'll give you 3 and i get the hit from behind :bigthumb:

catch is..you have to be out of the car and when i go you have to jump in the car start it and buckle your 6 point harness than go :naughty:
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA That was the race I started giving people WAY back. Except I said I would be outside the car and the car could be running. Many people took the race. Once someone held the cash we would do the race.

The catch was I said "I" would be outside the car. And I would be. Never said any thing about me driving the car though. A buddy was strapped in ready to race. Quite the hustle for sure. :bowrofl::bowrofl::bowrofl::bowrofl::bowrofl:

Everyone had a good laugh at that one. Well the people who lost money were not so happy. But what ever. Was a good race that I was VERY specific about how it was offered. Good times.

Slolane

Who's The Masta!?!
Reaction score
:bowrofl::bowrofl::bowrofl::bowrofl::bowrofl:

dude that's freaking awesome..good thing i mentioned the 6 point harness hahaha otherwise i'd be screwed!!

Pressure Ratio

Donating Member
Reaction score
:bowrofl::bowrofl::bowrofl::bowrofl::bowrofl:

dude that's freaking awesome..good thing i mentioned the 6 point harness hahaha otherwise i'd be screwed!!
Yeah, If you didn't say "I" had to strap in you would have been up shit's creek. How bad would that have been if I took the race you offered, worked it to my advantage on a technicality and won. :bowrofl::bowrofl::bowrofl::bowrofl::bowrofl::bowrofl:

That is the part of street racing and events, like RSD, that I miss and enjoyed so much. I can't wait to get back into the hustle.

fasteddie123

Open Wheel Guy
Reaction score
Im cruising up with a group of about 10 guys. Im bringing a small wad of cash to lose too haha.

Sprayin

Public Enemy #1
Donating Member
Reaction score
I might be able to make this one. I already have to take off work on the 13th so we will see. I really wanna make this one.

fasteddie123

Open Wheel Guy
Reaction score
Im gonna bring my 06 Mustang GT its a mid 13s car but I havent raced in over a year so who knows how bad ill be running. The guys im coming up with are all around the 13-14 second range too. Im not opposed to racing with some car lengths though if anybody with a faster car wants to do a run.

Sprayin

Public Enemy #1
Donating Member
Reaction score
Im gonna bring my 06 Mustang GT its a mid 13s car but I havent raced in over a year so who knows how bad ill be running. The guys im coming up with are all around the 13-14 second range too. Im not opposed to racing with some car lengths though if anybody with a faster car wants to do a run.
I have an 08 GT that's right in your ballpark. We should set something up there.

SirMarco

of Pingree Grove
Reaction score
If I can make it we can get something going on. I'm slow. No joke either.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom