Royal Order of TCG VAGers - May 31st @ 2pm - Twin Peaks Warrenville

The Broken Regal

BITE BITE, SIP SIP
TCG Premium
Jun 26, 2007
Wheaton
Maybe Twin Peaks in Warrenville, with plenty of parking in the outskirts of the theater. Added bonus of nice scenery if we get tired of looking at cars. :)

That would be an excellent suggestion good sir, pretty central for most of those I can think of where they live. And yea plenty of parking in that lot

Lunch or Dinner either of those days?

LoveSpank

JTICE
Mar 13, 2012
Oswego
How about the weekend of May 30/31st? Got mothersday weekend and memorial day weekend both coming up and I'm sure people have plans.

Not sure where else to go, opinions?

Id say lets shoot for the 30th and watch the weather so then if needed we can bump it to the 31st.
I like the Twin Peaks suggestion, and i say lets split the time do a late lunch early dinner like 2 or 3.

The Broken Regal

BITE BITE, SIP SIP
TCG Premium
Jun 26, 2007
Wheaton
If it's on a Saturday, I likely won't make it as I am typically working 3 out of 4 Saturdays a month. If Saturday works better for everyone else, though, then I'm okay with not being able to make it.

What time are you off? I know its right down the street from your carmax right? Could you do later that day?

Actually don't think May 30th is the best date. There's a rather large VAG event going on in Rockford that day that I was planning on attending for the auto-x:

EuroSlam '15 Car Show — presented by VAPORDubs

No one has spoken up about that meet, interesting, but I can't please everyone and the 30th looks to be ideal for most from the replies.

Outlaw

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 24, 2009
Johnsburg
I SHOULD be able to. My schedule is pretty unpredictable, so, don't make any decisions based on my ability to be there. Either day is no better or worse than the other, so, tell me when and where and I'll do my best to be there.

Also, got your PM, I'll touch base tomorrow.

Thread Info