Royal Coach - Bartlett A++++++

greasy

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jun 25, 2007
I had a mishap with the Hellcat In the garage a little over a month ago because I am a bonehead. I released the parking brake on accident while the car was on ramps and it rolled back, stopping itself on the garage door opening with the car door. :mad: Car needed a new door, new hinges, and the whole side of the car needed to be resprayed. I brought the car to Royal Coach in Bartlett and they did their magic. slow4.6 slow4.6 said he personally took care of the work on the car and it came out perfect. Car looks amazing! If you need perfect work done, this is the place to go.

greasy

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jun 25, 2007
The only place I have ever used. John and Chris will always make it right.

When I went to pick up the car they were like, you know Darren (your last name) right? And I was looking at them like I know some Darren's, but not all of their last names. Then they said the guy with the GT350 and I was like OHHHH THAT DARREN :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: cdh027

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
Awesome glad to hear. I will never ever go anywhere else as long as they are in business. I have had 4-5 cars there (3 for severe hail damage) and they have done great work. On my TH they fought for and got me a new front fascia and it only had scrapes on it. When they said they didnt need to blend hood or fenders I was very skeptical with it being a 3 stage paint with pearl. They hit it out of the park, you could not tell at all that the bumper was painted and nothing blended.

Reactions: greasy

slow4.6

TCG Elite Member
Mar 20, 2006
Has anyone had them do a complete older car? I've seen a bunch of after pics but nothing showing what they started with.
We have done many completes. They are charged by the hour. Most good shops will charge $100-$150 a hour for older car resto-refinish. That’s for good quality work. The average person can not afford that kinda work. We have a book in the office of cars that were done from start to finish. You can ask anyone that we have done big jobs for. Everything is top notch and no cut corners. We do repair processes that most shops do not do,and have equipment that most shop do not have.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info