Route Planning TCG Tour 2020

boostedguy05

not well known
Donating Member
Reaction score
if you guys are going into Minneapolis area, i recommend a trip to Surley Brewing. i can try to put in a good word for you, as i have a vendor whose brother works there.

OP
greasy

greasy

LTTR BOX
Donating Member
Reaction score
So we thinking this route? They have an app, looks like it would be a good route and there is supposed to be tons of places to stop if we want.

View attachment 49678
We will probably catch that route somewhere in Iowa and run it up. Coming back Dow will be further East in Wisconsin

J-LO

Reaction score
we use to do this route on the bikes. called it the flat four tour. drove up to Winnona night one, hit the strip club then hit the A/B roads on the way back down the wisconsin side.

JimmyGT

Reaction score
we use to do this route on the bikes. called it the flat four tour. drove up to Winnona night one, hit the strip club then hit the A/B roads on the way back down the wisconsin side.
In for strip club!!!

bs009

not so well-known member
Reaction score
A google maps custom map would be pretty sweet for visualizing the route once the details are ironed out.

maybe something like this depending on how far in each direction it would go

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
Reaction score
If the electric cars die we'll just tow them with something and you can let regen fill the battery.

03GTGreen

Cobra Brigade Presidente
Reaction score
If its gonna happen to follow the river from lacrosse to st paul i may be in. I do that route for work on the train and have always pondered driving it.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom