Rookies St.Charles $1 BURGERS! 9/30/09 @ 9:00???

XxApollynxX

Reaction score
Is anybody down to catch the last day of dollar burgers at Rookies tommorow? We where talking about it in the members sightings figured i'd put this up here. I will be at work untill 8:30 and we could meet up there. Angus? Heavykeavy? Anybody else post up if interested so I know if I should bring the car out.

Turk

Lt. Ron "Slider" Kerner
Reaction score
Interested, right now I have work until 10 but I might call in sick.

Turk

Lt. Ron "Slider" Kerner
Reaction score
I thought they were going to be mini burgers, like at white castle. Next thing I know, teh guy brings out 12 full sized burgers. WTF?

The Broken Regal

BITE BITE, SIP SIP
Reaction score
:rofl: i wasnt replying to you exactly, more to this going down tmmrw night and when i mentioned rookies and dollar burgers i forgot the month ends tmmrw, once again :picard:

skeezer

Reaction score
they opened this place up in west dundee called maxwell street or something.

apparently they got dollar burgers, hot dogs and beers right now.

Angus

Reaction score
well on a tuesday night and not 40+ people and 1 waitress, we should not have a service problem...

[email protected], maybe plan a meet at that maxwell place sometime in the next month then. Sounds like a place to check out.

The Broken Regal

BITE BITE, SIP SIP
Reaction score
well on a tuesday night and not 40+ people and 1 waitress, we should not have a service problem...

[email protected], maybe plan a meet at that maxwell place sometime in the next month then. Sounds like a place to check out.
i know it doesnt make a difference for the service thing, but after reading your other post... uh hes talking about tmmrw bud :rollpicard:

skeezer

Reaction score
I don't know how long their special is going on for. I heard this through the grape vine.

OP
X

XxApollynxX

Reaction score
So is any body going I dont drink and ride the Busa, and it will probably be to cold. So any body in yet???

OP
X

XxApollynxX

Reaction score
Just got back from going there, yum! But looks like I might be out for tommorow haha I got to go to downtown chicago thursday and leave at 5:30 a.m. :(

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom