Rolling the fenders

Cobratron

Reaction score
My 03 Cobra is lowered and the rear tires are rubbing against the fenders and getting slightly cut.

Anyone know of any shops I can take the car too? I usually go to Deans Performance but Hans is super busy right now. So checking to see if there are any other shops that anyone recommends.

daturbosix

Forum Sponsor
TCG Sponsor
Reaction score
contact handsome jesus on here. he has a eastwood roller.

Handsome Jesus

A V6? What a ripoff...
Donating Member
Reaction score
I have the roller if you wanna borrow it.

let me know. I know a lot of guys worry about their paint when doing the job, and that is for good reason. Gotta be really careful and heat it up during the process. Lots of writeups on how to do it out there.

My rental rate is $30 if you come pick it up, good for 1 car, multiple cars, we can work out a deal. $50 if I have to ship it. I expect it back within 2 weeks.

Handsome Jesus

A V6? What a ripoff...
Donating Member
Reaction score
also, daturbosix has informed me that 5/8ths studs will not fit through the roller. I am working on a solution for that still.

Cobratron

Reaction score
Yea I definitely don't want to do this kind of work myself. Thanks for the offer on the roller I"ll follow up with you soon. I would prefer a shop to do this kind of job.

daturbosix

Forum Sponsor
TCG Sponsor
Reaction score
contact a body shop. we wont do a job like this just due to the chance of someones paint cracking.

1badass96gt

Reaction score
Goldie's Auto Body did my fenders. This was after I tried doing it myself and discovering someone had done repair to my fenders before I owned the car. #BondoFail I was pissed to figure out my car was in an accident 10 years after I bought it.

Handsome Jesus

A V6? What a ripoff...
Donating Member
Reaction score
yeah, I discovered my quarters had been replaced on my car when I did this. needless to say, my paint all fell off. at that point I cut slots in the fender lip and folded them completely flat with the roller.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom