Road Race wheels and tires (practically brand new)

Kegger

Reaction score
I have a set of deep dish Cobra R wheels and R compound tires for sale. The wheels are a gunmetal center with a polished lip. They are lighter than the stock 5 spokes by about 3 pounds. They are 17x9 front and 17x10.5 rears. The tires are Hoosier A3SO5. I just bought this setup and only used it for a half of a track day at Autobahn, here in Joliet, Illinois. I could only use it for a half day because we got rained out.:cryying: I haven't had a chance to use them again. The reason I am selling them is because money has recently become tight and unfortunately I will be selling my Cobra in the next couple of weeks.:cryying: :cryying: These wheels and tires are practically brand new and will make someone extremely happy by the look, quicker acceleration due to less rotating mass, and the handling is second to none.

ASKING ONLY $1,000.

Flatliner

I'm kind of a big deal...
Reaction score
FREE BUMP!

Wow... those look great! Wife would kill me if I bought another set... :lmao:

GL with the sale...

batman

Surrounded by 10 points
Reaction score
only if they were chrome...gl on the sale

OP
K

Kegger

Reaction score
I'm glad you guys like them, you won't be disappointed with what you get for the price. Due to further financial complications, I'm lowering the price because I really need money pretty badly.

$1,000

OP
K

Kegger

Reaction score
I should probably mention that the tires are 275/40-17 fronts and 315/35-17 rears.:D

Mystic Terminator

Reaction score
When I bought them, Luke at Tire Rack told me that they are used for both. Now Hoosier makes an A6 for autocross, and R6 for road racing.
I assume 4/32"? PM me the break-in procedure you used on these. Also, are you interested in any track time, possibly tomorrow (Full Track). Like track time + cash for tires/rims?

OP
K

Kegger

Reaction score
If these don't sell by the weekend, I'll be including them with the car when I put it up for sale on Saturday.

OP
K

Kegger

Reaction score
Sold! Thanks for looking. LazyT747, send me some pics when Nick gets those on his car!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom