RIP Grant Imahara

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
man, FUCK THIS YEAR. :cry:

Grant Imahara, a former MythBusters and White Rabbit Project host who earlier worked as a modelmaker for Industrial Light + Magic, died Monday. He was 49. A Discovery spokesperson confirmed that the news but did not provide details.

Imahara co-hosted more than 200 episodes of Discovery’s MythBusters starting with Season 3 in 2005 and remained with the show until 2014. He had made a handful of appearances since.

Former longtime Mythbusters host Adam Savage tweeted tonight: “I’m at a loss. No words. I’ve been part of two big families with Grant Imahara over the last 22 years. Grant was a truly brilliant engineer, artist and performer, but also just such a generous, easygoing, and gentle PERSON. Working with Grant was so much fun. I’ll miss my friend.”

• Sad
Reactions: LikeABauce302

Intel

TCG Elite Member
Oct 28, 2009
Palatine
Loved all the stuff Grant worked on.

Brain Aneurysms can and will take lives quickly. My Dad was in his mid 60's and almost lost his life to one. He still struggles with sight loss, can't drive, loses focus easier etc. But at least he lived. We are lucky we live near Chicago and had a great surgeon but if you feel like you have the worst headache ever don't just ignore it.

Common signs and symptoms of a ruptured aneurysm include:
  • Sudden, extremely severe headache
  • Nausea and vomiting
  • Stiff neck
  • Blurred or double vision
  • Sensitivity to light
  • Seizure
  • A drooping eyelid
  • Loss of consciousness
  • Confusion

Kensington

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 14, 2017
Loved all the stuff Grant worked on.

Brain Aneurysms can and will take lives quickly. My Dad was in his mid 60's and almost lost his life to one. He still struggles with sight loss, can't drive, loses focus easier etc. But at least he lived. We are lucky we live near Chicago and had a great surgeon but if you feel like you have the worst headache ever don't just ignore it.

Common signs and symptoms of a ruptured aneurysm include:
  • Sudden, extremely severe headache
  • Nausea and vomiting
  • Stiff neck
  • Blurred or double vision
  • Sensitivity to light
  • Seizure
  • A drooping eyelid
  • Loss of consciousness
  • Confusion

Many symptom commonalities with migraines :fu:

Reactions: Yaj Yak
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info