3800 RIMS RIMS RIMS RIMS RIMS

I

imported_snoop

will some twanky wankies fit under a gp if it is lowered. and you are telling me that you can get ANY rims that size for that price. what is the catch. are they real spinners or are they just a normal rim that you bolt a center piece on because that looks like shit to me. the real spinners go for like $8000-$10000, how can you get them soooooooo cheap.

LP 3800

Addict
Nov 24, 2008
Basically you would look though any magazine or website and pick out the rims you like for your car. Write down the kind of rim(company and size). Then I will get that rim for the price that I told you. They come brand new in the box and tires wth stickers on them still. I know someone who manages a tire shop. And he gets them cheap somehow and gets rid of them through some people that he knows(me as one of them) ;) . They are not knock off brands. They are whatever brand you tell me.
Don't worry about how much rims normally are. Tell me a rim that you like and I will show you how it works. I will call him and tell him the brand. He will order it and I will give it to you mounted and balanced for the price I told you.

I

imported_snoop

Originally posted by LP 3800@Nov 25 2003, 09:22 AM
Basically you would look though any magazine or website and pick out the rims you like for your car. Write down the kind of rim(company and size). Then I will get that rim for the price that I told you. They come brand new in the box and tires wth stickers on them still. I know someone who manages a tire shop. And he gets them cheap somehow and gets rid of them through some people that he knows(me as one of them) ;) . They are not knock off brands. They are whatever brand you tell me.
Don't worry about how much rims normally are. Tell me a rim that you like and I will show you how it works. I will call him and tell him the brand. He will order it and I will give it to you mounted and balanced for the price I told you.
HOLY SHIT, I JUST CAME ALL OVER MYSELF!!!!!!!
i am definently going to try to scrape up some money for some twanky wankys!!!!!
thanks dude. how long do i have.

LP 3800

Addict
Nov 24, 2008
I can get deals on tires, but it is not a big deal. I will look into a certain set if you tell me what kind. The worst that happens is it is the same price you can get them.

This will only be around for a few weeks. I am not sure why, but that is what I was told. Cash only unfortunately.

I am looking into the pro stocks. What car is that for? I had someone else ask about those. I will find out if he will do just 2 rims.

He will not do 1 rim as of now. He can get one rim but it will not be at this kinda of pricing. So you are probably better off just getting one somewhere else. But again I will try if you tell me what kind of rim.

I can find out a great place for powder coating. My buddy was looking into one for some rims and the one out here was like half the price. I will find out how much it was and where it is at for you.

He can get the Millie EVO's
He can get OZ's

He is only selling rims and tires together. The tires are baically free compared to normal price. So if you can wing it, it is worth it.

2KREDGHOST

TCG Elite Member
Nov 13, 2008
evo_sport_ci3_l.jpg

This is the rim I want, but in black. In an 18x8 what do you guys think. These are the wheels that the new 2004 GTO will come with.

2KREDGHOST.. :D :D

iliveonnitro

TCG Elite Member
Nov 11, 2008
Schaumburg, IL
Originally posted by J.E.T.@Nov 26 2003, 11:15 AM
Still looking for price quote for the 4 O.Z. tires,

Will the 18" OZ Superleggera fit on a GP without modifying the rims? Tirerack doesnt list the 18" as an option. And I recall someone on ClubGP having to drill the rims to make it fit.

J.E.T.
'97 Red GTP
4 O.Z. rims, I meant. And I wanted the 17x8's, not 18s :-/

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info