đź”– Deals ridgid tools warranty

daturbosix

HNIC @ GoodFellas Garage
TCG Sponsor
Mar 2, 2008
Aurora
Real Name
Jeff
so i was using my impact driver to sink some backer-on screws through 1/4 hardibacker into the sub floor of my bathroom a couple weeks ago....

couldnt even get through a 3x5 sheet worth of screws before a battery was dead..that pissed me off, but also the ONLY time they really drain quick.

i decided to call ridgid battery warranty thing anyway.

they asked me for the numbers off each battery, and then plug them each into the charger to see what the indicator lights do.

i do that..

then follow immediately to tell them, its not a charging issue, but im lucky if each battery lasts MAYBE 10-15 minutes. "ma'am, i cant even through sheet of drywall worth of screws before i have to change batteries"

ill have my new batteries from them within 10-14 business days. and i was instructed to drop off my "Dead" ones at a homedepot to be recycled.

:jg:

now jeff has 2 new replacement batteries, and 2 "OK" batteries that he will not be dumping off at HD. YAY FOR RIDGID.

i wonder if they will replace my non-brushless set with a brushless set... hmmm (do they even make a non-brushless now?)

CMNTMXR57

GM, Holden & Chrysler Mini-Van nut swinger
TCG Premium
Sep 12, 2008
Elgin
I'm worried about that pancake compressor I bought awhile back. When filling a tire last Saturday, it was like it didn't have enough amperage to kick back on when needed, so I quickly shut it off before popping a circuit breaker. Bled the tank pressure a little and turned it back on and it's been fine ever since.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• daturbosix
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list