Thats right party people. I am reviving Ride of the Month, despite constantly saying I wouldn't. I'm a flip flopping machine. Anyway....I'll get an actual submission thread up later today (it will be a real basic bitch one to start) but here are the basic rules and rewards.
- ALL submissions must be in landscape, not in portrait. If you don't understand what that means, click here.
- ALL submissions must be good quality. No grainy, out of focus shot of the car sitting in a dark parking lot. No pictures of your ride half in frame with 1/4 of the car missing. Take pride in what you're submitting. I will delete any entries I deem unfit (with a reason why).
- ALL submissions must be uploaded in full resolution so that I'm able to crop or resize if needed (more on that later). Since the site allows for 10mb uploads, this should not be a problem.
- The submission MUST be of your current car/ride.
- The winner will be our FB Page cover photo for 30 days.
- The winner will become the main image whenever someone shares a link to our site (where applicable). To see how the works, share the site to Facebook, for example. This is why high quality images will be hugely important - you will become the face of our community for 30 days.